Lee E Goldstein
Affiliation: Boston University
- Alzheimer's disease amyloid-beta links lens and brain pathology in Down syndromeJuliet A Moncaster
Molecular Aging and Development Laboratory, Department of Surgery, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
PLoS ONE 5:e10659. 2010..Moreover, these findings confirm increased Abeta accumulation as a key pathogenic determinant linking lens and brain pathology in both DS and AD...
- Chronic traumatic encephalopathy in blast-exposed military veterans and a blast neurotrauma mouse modelLee E Goldstein
Molecular Aging and Development Laboratory, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Sci Transl Med 4:134ra60. 2012....
- Post-traumatic neurodegeneration and chronic traumatic encephalopathyDaniel H Daneshvar
Boston University Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy Program, Boston University School of Medicine, 72 E Concord St, Boston, MA 02118, USA Boston University Alzheimer s Disease Center, Boston University School of Medicine, 72 E Concord St, Boston, MA 02118, USA Department of Neurology, Boston University School of Medicine, 72 E Concord St, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Mol Cell Neurosci 66:81-90. 2015..This article is part of a Special Issue entitled 'Traumatic Brain Injury'...
- Assessing clinicopathological correlation in chronic traumatic encephalopathy: rationale and methods for the UNITE studyJesse Mez
Alzheimer s Disease Center, Boston University School of Medicine, 72 East Concord Street, B 7800, Boston, MA, 02118, USA
Alzheimers Res Ther 7:62. 2015..Here, we present the rationale and methodology for UNITE...
- The spectrum of disease in chronic traumatic encephalopathyAnn C McKee
United States Department of Veterans Affairs, VA Boston Healthcare System, Boston, MA 02130, USA
Brain 136:43-64. 2013....
- AD LENS PATHOLOGY: BIOCHEMISTRY & DIAGNOSTIC IMAGINGLee E Goldstein; Fiscal Year: 2010..The resulting data may provide insights into fundamental mechanisms of AD-associated protein aeration and support development of novel AD diagnostic and monitoring technology. ..