Rachel D Freed
Affiliation: Boston University
- A latent class analysis of parental bipolar disorder: Examining associations with offspring psychopathologyRachel D Freed
Boston University, Department of Psychology, 648 Beacon Street, Boston MA 02215 USA Electronic address
Psychiatry Res 230:314-22. 2015..Findings may enhance understanding of BD and its nosology. ..
- Enhancing maternal depression recognition in health care settings: a review of strategies to improve detection, reduce barriers, and reach mothers in needRachel D Freed
Department of Psychology, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Fam Syst Health 30:1-18. 2012....
- Predictors of parental locus of control in mothers of pre- and early adolescentsRachel D Freed
Boston University, Boston, MA 02215, USA
J Clin Child Adolesc Psychol 40:100-10. 2011..Finally, lower income and less parental perceived control predicted increases in child externalizing behavior over time...
- Early risk factors for psychopathology in offspring of parents with bipolar disorder: the role of obstetric complications and maternal comorbid anxietyRachel D Freed
Department of Psychology, Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts
Depress Anxiety 31:583-90. 2014..The current investigation examined the relationship between OCs and the development of psychopathology in offspring at risk for BD and the influence of parental psychopathology in this relationship...
- Maternal depression, maternal expressed emotion, and youth psychopathologyMartha C Tompson
Department of Psychology, Boston University, Boston, MA 02215, USA
J Abnorm Child Psychol 38:105-17. 2010..History of maternal depression and a rating of high or borderline Critical EE (characterized by maternal critical comments and/or reports of a negative relationship) were independently associated with children's depression diagnoses...