Karen T Cuenco
Affiliation: Boston University
- Magnetic resonance imaging traits in siblings discordant for Alzheimer diseaseKaren T Cuenco
Department of Medicine, Boston University Schools of Medicine and Public Health, Boston, MA 02118, USA
J Neuroimaging 18:268-75. 2008..We evaluated semi-quantitative MRI measures as endophenotypes for genetic studies by assessing their association with AD in families from the Multi-Institutional Research in Alzheimer Genetic Epidemiology (MIRAGE) Study...
- Association of TTR polymorphisms with hippocampal atrophy in Alzheimer disease familiesKaren T Cuenco
Department of Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine, 715 Albany Street, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Neurobiol Aging 32:249-56. 2011..Results for the other MRI traits were unremarkable. This study highlights the potential value of neuroimaging endophenotypes as a tool for finding genes influencing AD pathogenesis...
- Heritability of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) traits in Alzheimer disease cases and their siblings in the MIRAGE studyKathryn L Lunetta
Department of Biostatistics, Boston University School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord 21:85-91. 2007..In the Multi-Institutional Research in Alzheimer's Genetic Epidemiology Study of AD-discordant siblings, MRI traits are heritable and are potential endophenotypes for genetic association studies...
- Association of distinct variants in SORL1 with cerebrovascular and neurodegenerative changes related to Alzheimer diseaseKaren T Cuenco
Genetics Program, Department of Medicine, Room L320, Boston University School of Medicine, 715 Albany St, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Arch Neurol 65:1640-8. 2008....
- Two-stage approach for identifying single-nucleotide polymorphisms associated with rheumatoid arthritis using random forests and Bayesian networksYan Meng
Genetics Program, Department of Medicine, School of Medicine, Boston University, 715 Albany Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02118 USA
BMC Proc 1:S56. 2007..We evaluated the performance of this method using independent test data sets for up to 100 replicates...