HERBERT TOD COHEN
Affiliation: Boston University
- Jade-1 inhibits Wnt signalling by ubiquitylating beta-catenin and mediates Wnt pathway inhibition by pVHLVipul C Chitalia
Renal Section, Department of Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
Nat Cell Biol 10:1208-16. 2008..The pVHL tumour suppressor and the Wnt tumorigenesis pathway are therefore directly linked through Jade-1...
- Previously unidentified changes in renal cell carcinoma gene expression identified by parametric analysis of microarray dataMarc E Lenburg
Department of Genetics and Genomics, Boston University School of Medicine 715 Albany Street, E613 Boston, Massachusetts 02118, USA
BMC Cancer 3:31. 2003..To better understand this lack of agreement we profiled renal cell tumor gene expression using genome-wide microarrays (45,000 probe sets) and compare our analysis to previous microarray studies...
- Advances in the molecular basis of renal neoplasiaH T Cohen
Department of Medicine, Boston University Medical Center, MA 02118, USA
Curr Opin Nephrol Hypertens 8:325-31. 1999..This review will highlight these and other new molecular advances in the renal cancer field...
- An important von Hippel-Lindau tumor suppressor domain mediates Sp1-binding and self-associationH T Cohen
Renal and Hematology Oncology Sections, Boston Medical Center and Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 266:43-50. 1999..VHL also directly interacts with the Sp1 zinc fingers and self-associates via the 96-122 domain, which furthermore suggest the domain may bind other metalloproteins and contribute to VHL dominant-negative effects...
- Renal-cell carcinomaHerbert T Cohen
Renal and Hematology Oncology Sections, Department of Medicine, Boston University School of Medicine, Evans Biomedical Research Center, Boston, MA 02118, USA
N Engl J Med 353:2477-90. 2005
- Tumor suppressor von Hippel-Lindau (VHL) stabilization of Jade-1 protein occurs through plant homeodomains and is VHL mutation dependentMina I Zhou
Renal and Hematology Oncology Sections, Departments of Medicine and Pathology, Boston University School of Medicine, 650 Albany Street, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Cancer Res 64:1278-86. 2004..Dysregulation of the VHL protein stabilization pathway or of Jade-1 itself may therefore contribute to VHL renal disease and renal cancer pathogenesis...
- Jade-1, a candidate renal tumor suppressor that promotes apoptosisMina I Zhou
Renal and Hematology Oncology Sections, Departments of Medicine and Pathology, Boston Medical Center, Boston University School of Medicine, Boston, MA 02118, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:11035-40. 2005..Therefore, Jade-1 may be a renal tumor suppressor...
- Jade-1 in cystic renal diseaseHerbert Cohen; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..