Aye Moe Thu Ma
Affiliation: Beth Israel Medical Center
- Noncompliance with adjuvant radiation, chemotherapy, or hormonal therapy in breast cancer patientsAye Moe Thu Ma
Department of Surgery, St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, 1111 Amsterdam Ave, Mu 2, Section D, New York, NY 10025, USA
Am J Surg 196:500-4. 2008..There is little information on patient-driven noncompliance of adjuvant therapies and its consequences...
- Short-term, postoperative breast cancer outcomes in patients with advanced ageErica Pettke
Department of Surgery, Mount Sinai St Luke s and Mount Sinai West Hospitals, 1000 10th Ave Suite 2B, New York, NY, USA Electronic address
Am J Surg 212:677-681. 2016..This study compares early postoperative breast cancer outcomes between patients 80 years and older (older patients) and those younger than 80 years (<80 years)...
- Socioeconomic and geographic differences in immediate reconstruction after mastectomy in the United StatesBarbara Wexelman
Department of Surgery, St Luke s Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, NY
Breast J 20:339-46. 2014..These inequalities need to be addressed to extend immediate reconstruction options to all women undergoing mastectomy...
- Prediction of post-operative necrosis after mastectomy: a pilot study utilizing optical diffusion imaging spectroscopyRoshni Rao
Department of Surgery, Division of Surgical Oncology, University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390 9155, USA
World J Surg Oncol 7:91. 2009..Optical Diffusion Imaging Spectroscopy (ViOptix T.Ox Tissue Oximeter) measures the ratio of oxyhemoglobin to deoxyhemoglobin over a 1 x 1 cm area to obtain a non-invasive measurement of perfusion (StO2)...
- Primary breast tumor characteristics predicting aggressive nodal involvementAye Moe Thu Ma
Department of Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75390 9155, USA
Am J Surg 194:474-6. 2007..pN3 breast cancer is historically associated with a poor prognosis, but the biology of aggressive nodal involvement or lymphatotropism is not well understood...