Neil S Fleming
Affiliation: Baylor University Medical Center
- The financial and nonfinancial costs of implementing electronic health records in primary care practicesNeil S Fleming
Institute for Health Care Research and Improvement, Baylor Health Care System, Dallas, Texas, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 30:481-9. 2011....
- The impact of electronic health records on workflow and financial measures in primary care practicesNeil S Fleming
Baylor Health Care System, Dallas, TX
Health Serv Res 49:405-20. 2014..To estimate a commercially available ambulatory electronic health record's (EHR's) impact on workflow and financial measures...
- Impact of a standardized heart failure order set on mortality, readmission, and quality and costs of careDavid J Ballard
Baylor Health Care System, Institute for Health Care Research and Improvement, Dallas, TX 75206, USA
Int J Qual Health Care 22:437-44. 2010..To determine the impact of a standardized heart failure order set on mortality, readmission, and quality and costs of care...
- Financial performance of primary care physician practices prior to electronic health record implementationNeil S Fleming
Institute for Health Care Research and Improvement Fleming, Cheng, Ballard and HealthTexas Provider Network McCorkle, Baylor Health Care System, Dallas, Texas and Rollins School of Public Health, Emory University, Atlanta, GA Becker, Culler
Proc (Bayl Univ Med Cent) 22:112-8. 2009..Identification of time trends in three measures will allow these to be accounted for in the model used to evaluate the financial performance impact of EHR implementation...
- Analysis of the direct cost of surgery for four diagnostic categories of adult spinal deformityIan M McCarthy
Institute for Health Care Research and Improvement, Baylor Health Care System, 8080 N Central Expy, Suite 500, Dallas, TX 75206, USA Department of Economics, Southern Methodist University, PO Box 750235, Dallas, TX 75275, USA Electronic address
Spine J 13:1843-8. 2013..To optimize the value of medical treatment, a thorough understanding of the cost of surgical treatment for ASD is required...
- Comparative effectiveness research using electronic health records: impacts of oral antidiabetic drugs on the development of chronic kidney diseaseAndrew L Masica
Baylor Health Care System Institute for Health Care Research and Improvement, Dallas, TX 75206, USA
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 22:413-22. 2013..Electronic health records (EHRs) were used to evaluate the relationships between OAD class use and incident proteinuria and prevention of glomerular filtration rate decline...
- Effective strategies to improve the management of diabetes: case illustration from the diabetes health and wellness instituteDonna Rice
Diabetes Health and Wellness Institute, 4500 Spring Avenue, Dallas, TX 75210, USA
Prim Care 39:363-79. 2012..Craft Diabetes Health and Wellness Institute, a unique partnership between a large, urban integrated health care system, the City of Dallas, and a South Dallas community...
- Implementing a standardized order set for community-acquired pneumonia: impact on mortality and costNeil S Fleming
Healthcare Research, Institute for Health Care Research and Improvement, Baylor Health Care System, Dallas, USA
Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 35:414-21. 2009..Baylor Health Care System (BHCS) deployed a standardized adult pneumonia order set throughout its eight acute care hospitals in 2006...