P I Clark
Affiliation: Battelle Memorial Institute
- Factors associated with tobacco sales to minors: lessons learned from the FDA compliance checksP I Clark
Centers for Public Health Research and Evaluation, Battelle Memorial Institute, 6115 Falls Rd, Suite 200, Baltimore, MD 21209, USA
JAMA 284:729-34. 2000..Between 1997 and 1999, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) conducted more than 150,000 tobacco sales age-restriction compliance checks. Data obtained from these checks provide important guidance for curbing illegal sales...
- Menthol cigarettes: setting the research agendaPamela I Clark
Battelle Centers for Public Health Research and Evaluation, Baltimore, MD 21209, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 6:S5-9. 2004
- Impact of home smoking rules on smoking patterns among adolescents and young adultsPamela I Clark
Battelle Centers for Public Health Research and Evaluation, 6115 Falls Rd, Suite 200, Baltimore, MD 21209, USA
Prev Chronic Dis 3:A41. 2006..e., the homes of their parents, grandparents, or foster parents)...
- Cigarette smoking transition in females of low socioeconomic status: impact of state, school, and individual factorsHyoshin Kim
Battelle Centers for Public Health Research and Evaluation, 1100 Dexter Avenue North, Suite 400, Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
J Epidemiol Community Health 60:13-9. 2006....
- Methods to assess potential reduced exposure productsDorothy K Hatsukami
University of Minnesota Cancer Center, Minneapolis, MN 55414, USA
Nicotine Tob Res 7:827-44. 2005..Although no currently available set of measures was thought to be sufficient for determining the relative health risk of potential reduced exposure products, this paper provides a blueprint for future research toward this end...
- Tobacco industry marketing at point of purchase after the 1998 MSA billboard advertising banMelanie A Wakefield
Center for Behavioral Research in Cancer, Anti Cancer Council of Victoria, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Am J Public Health 92:937-40. 2002
- Health promotion dissemination and systems thinking: towards an integrative modelAllan Best
Centre for Clinical Epidemiology and Evaluation, Vancouver Hospital and Health Centre, Canada
Am J Health Behav 27:S206-16. 2003..To help close the gap between health promotion research and practice by using systems thinking...
- Retailer participation in cigarette company incentive programs is related to increased levels of cigarette advertising and cheaper cigarette prices in storesEllen C Feighery
Public Health Institute, Oakland, CA 94607, USA
Prev Med 38:876-84. 2004..This study examines the extent of retailer participation in these incentive programs, and the relationship between participation and the amount and placement of cigarette marketing materials and products, and prices in stores...
- Community guide recommendations and state level tobacco control programmes: 1999-2004Carol L Schmitt
RTI International, Washington, DC, USA
Tob Control 16:318-24. 2007..To identify the level of effort state tobacco control programmes and partners have expended on interventions recommended by the community guide and how those efforts have changed over time between 1999 and 2004...
- Physiologic Impact of Variation in Smoke alkalinityPamela Clark; Fiscal Year: 2007....