Laura M Sanftner
Affiliation: Avigen Inc
- Striatal delivery of rAAV-hAADC to rats with preexisting immunity to AAVLaura M Sanftner
Avigen, Inc, Alameda, CA 94502, USA
Mol Ther 9:403-9. 2004..These results have important implications for gene therapy for CNS disorders...
- AAV2-mediated gene delivery to monkey putamen: evaluation of an infusion device and delivery parametersLaura M Sanftner
Avigen Inc, 1301 Harbor Bay Parkway, Alameda, CA 94502, USA
Exp Neurol 194:476-83. 2005....
- Dimerizer regulation of AADC expression and behavioral response in AAV-transduced 6-OHDA lesioned ratsLaura M Sanftner
Avigen, Inc, 1301 Harbor Bay Parkway, Alameda, CA 94502, USA
Mol Ther 13:167-74. 2006..Recombinant AAV vectors controlled by rapamycin or its analogs show promise as candidates for CNS therapies in which regulation of the transgene is desired...
- The glial modulatory drug AV411 attenuates mechanical allodynia in rat models of neuropathic painAnnemarie Ledeboer
Department of Preclinical Development, Avigen Inc, Alameda, CA 94502, USA
Neuron Glia Biol 2:279-91. 2006..Overall, the results indicate that AV411 is effective in diverse models of neuropathic pain and support further exploration of its potential as a therapeutic agent for the treatment of neuropathic pain...
- A dose-ranging study of AAV-hAADC therapy in Parkinsonian monkeysJohn R Forsayeth
Department of Neurosurgery, University of California at San Francisco, Room MCB 226, 1855 Folsom Street, San Francisco, CA 94103-0555, USA
Mol Ther 14:571-7. 2006..These findings have implications for the design and interpretation of clinical studies of AAV-hAADC gene therapy...