Eric C Kutscher
Affiliation: Avera McKennan Hospital
- Visual hallucinations associated with varenicline: a case reportB Mahendri Raidoo
Department of Psychiatry, Sanford School of Medicine, The University of South Dakota Sioux Falls, SD 57108 USA
J Med Case Reports 3:7560. 2009..Those with mental illness were excluded from these trials. There are case reports of exacerbation of mental illness and development of psychiatric symptoms with varenicline use...
- Clozapine-induced leukopenia successfully treated with lithiumEric C Kutscher
College of Pharmacy, South Dakota State University, Sioux Falls, SD 57110, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 64:2027-31. 2007..A case of clozapine-induced leukopenia successfully treated with lithium is reported...
- Aripiprazole: quite possibly a new type of antipsychoticEric C Kutscher
S D J Med 56:139-40. 2003
- Common CYP450 drug interactions with psychiatric medicines: A brief review for the primary care physicianEric C Kutscher
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, South Dakota State University College of Pharmacy, USA
S D Med 59:5-9. 2006..This brief review will address the most common medications used to treat psychiatric illnesses today and their potential to cause CYP450-mediated drug interactions...
- Rivastigmine-induced dystoniaClay J Pavlis
Sanford School of Medicine, University of South Dakota USD, Sioux Falls 57110, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 64:2468-70. 2007..A case of acute dystonia related to rivastigmine use is reported...