Affiliation: Ascension Health
- How to try this: predicting patient falls. Using the Hendrich II Fall Risk Model in clinical practiceAnn Hendrich
Ascension Health, St Louis, USA
Am J Nurs 107:50-8; quiz 58-9. 2007
- The Ascension Health journey to zero: lessons learned and leadershipAnn Hendrich
Clinical Excellence Operations, Ascension Health, St Louis, USA
Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 33:739-49. 2007....
- A proclamation for change: transforming the hospital patient care environmentAnn Hendrich
Ascension Health, 4600 Edmundson Rd, St Louis, MO 63134, USA
J Nurs Adm 39:266-75. 2009....
- The ascension health experience: maximizing the chief nursing officer role in a large, multihospital system to advance patient care quality and safetyAnn L Hendrich
Ascension Health, St Louis, Missouri 63134, USA
Nurs Adm Q 36:277-88. 2012..This article describes the history, structure, goals, processes, and successes of the CNO Advisory Council shared governance model...
- Unit-related factors that affect nursing time with patients: spatial analysis of the time and motion studyAnn Hendrich
Ascension Health, St Louis, MO 63134, USA
HERD 2:5-20. 2009..The secondary goal was to identify aspects of unit layout or organization that influence the amount of time nurses spend in the patient room...
- The quality 'journey' at Ascension Health: how we've prevented at least 1,500 avoidable deaths a year--and aim to do even betterDavid Pryor
Ascension Health, St Louis, Missouri, USA
Health Aff (Millwood) 30:604-11. 2011..The adoption of such principles can lead to impressive improvements in health care quality...
- The clinical transformation of Ascension Health: eliminating all preventable injuries and deathsDavid B Pryor
Clinical Excellence, Ascension Health, St Louis, USA
Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 32:299-308. 2006..It embarked on a journey of clinical transformation. Transformational change implies a much greater pace of change than that reflected in traditional, incremental change processes...
- Putting nurses in the driver's seatAnn Greiner
Institute for Healthcare Improvement, Silver Spring, MD, USA
Nebr Nurse 39:20. 2006