Marc Roger Couturier
Affiliation: ARUP Institute for Clinical and Experimental Pathology
- Revisiting the Roles of Culture and Culture-Independent Detection Tests for CampylobacterMarc Roger Couturier
University of Utah ARUP Laboratories, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
J Clin Microbiol 54:1186-8. 2016..Fitzgerald et al., J Clin Microbiol 54:1209-1215, 2016, http://dx.doi.org/10.1128/JCM.01925-15) report comprehensive performance data for four Campylobacter stool antigen CIDTs versus culture and molecular diagnostics. ..
- The Brief Case: Cryptosporidiosis in a Severely Immunocompromised HIV Patient.Alessandro Rossi
J Clin Microbiol 54:2219-21. 2016
- Closing the Brief Case: Cryptosporidiosis in a Severely Immunocompromised HIV Patient.Alessandro Rossi
J Clin Microbiol 54:2406. 2016
- Urine antigen tests for the diagnosis of respiratory infections: legionellosis, histoplasmosis, pneumococcal pneumoniaMarc Roger Couturier
ARUP Laboratories, Institute for Clinical and Experimental Pathology, 500 Chipeta Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108, USA Department of Pathology, University of Utah School of Medicine, 15 North Medical Drive East, Suite 1100, Salt Lake City, UT, USA Electronic address
Clin Lab Med 34:219-36. 2014..This article describes the 3 aforementioned organisms, their role in respiratory disease, and the current status of urinary antigen testing in their respective diagnosis. ..
- Evaluation of the FilmArray® Respiratory Panel for clinical use in a large children's hospitalMarc Roger Couturier
Department of Pathology, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
J Clin Lab Anal 27:148-54. 2013..Multiplex molecular detection methods have recently been investigated in hope of replacing these traditional techniques with rapid panel-based testing...
- Leptotrichia bacteremia in patients receiving high-dose chemotherapyMarc Roger Couturier
Associated Regional and University Pathologists, Inc, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
J Clin Microbiol 50:1228-32. 2012..In our cohort, these infections were associated with neutropenic fever from an enteric source, and most isolates remained sensitive to standard antibiotics...