M F Hogan
Affiliation: Appalachian Behavioral Healthcare
- Spending too much on mental illness in all the wrong placesMichael F Hogan
Ohio Department of Mental Health, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
Psychiatr Serv 53:1251-2. 2002
- The public sector and mental health parity: time for inclusionMichael F Hogan
Ohio Department of Mental Health, 30 E Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43266 0414, USA
J Ment Health Policy Econ 1:189-198. 1998..Given the complexity of this effort, much more sophisticated analysis is needed. However, given the possibility that sufficient resources may now be available to accomplish integration, further work is suggested...
- Managed public mental healthcare: issues, trends, and prospectsM F Hogan
Ohio Department of Mental Health, Columbus 43266, USA
Am J Manag Care 5:SP71-7. 1999..To describe the structure and status of public mental healthcare and the impact of managed behavioral healthcare on this system...
- The President's New Freedom Commission: recommendations to transform mental health care in AmericaMichael F Hogan
Ohio Department of Mental Health, 30 East Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43215, USA
Psychiatr Serv 54:1467-74. 2003
- Talbott and financing policy: Reducing fragmentationRichard G Frank
Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard University Medical School, 180 Longwood Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Psychiatr Serv 55:1150-1. 2004
- Updated schizophrenia PORT treatment recommendationsMichael F Hogan
Ohio Department of Mental Health, 30 E Broad St, 8th Floor, Columbus, OH 43215 3430, USA
Schizophr Bull 30:623-5. 2004
- Transforming mental health care: realities, priorities, and prospectsMichael F Hogan
New York State Office of Mental Health, 44 Holland Avenue, Albany, NY 12229, USA
Psychiatr Clin North Am 31:1-9. 2008....