Affiliation: Analysis Group
- Red blood cell transfusions and the risk of acute respiratory distress syndrome among the critically ill: a cohort studyMarya D Zilberberg
School of Public Health and Health Sciences, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, P, O, Box 303, Goshen, MA 01032, USA
Crit Care 11:R63. 2007..Uncertainty remains regarding the strength of this relationship...
- Healthcare costs associated with nephrology care in pre-dialysis chronic kidney disease patientsFrancis Vekeman
Analysis Group, Inc, Washington, DC 20006, USA
J Med Econ 13:673-80. 2010..To compare the healthcare costs of pre-dialysis chronic kidney disease (CKD) patients cared for in a nephrology clinic setting versus other care settings...
- Relationship between hemoglobin level and quality of life in anemic patients with chronic kidney disease receiving epoetin alfaPatrick Lefebvre
Groupe d Analyse, Ltee, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Curr Med Res Opin 22:1929-37. 2006..To evaluate the relationship between hemoglobin (Hb) level and quality of life (QOL) in anemic patients with non-dialysis chronic kidney disease receiving epoetin alfa...
- Dose conversion and cost effectiveness of erythropoietic therapies in chemotherapy-related anemia: a Canadian applicationPierre Cremieux
Analysis Group, Inc, Boston, MA 02199, USA
J Oncol Pharm Pract 12:165-78. 2006..To determine the dose-conversion ratio (DCR) between epoetin alfa and darb-epoetin alfa in cancer patients and compare the treatment costs of both agents at the estimated DCRs...
- Dose and cost comparison of erythropoietic agents in the inpatient hospital settingFrancis Vekeman
Analysis Group, Inc, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Am J Health Syst Pharm 64:1943-9. 2007..The inpatient dosing patterns and treatment costs in cancer and predialysis chronic kidney disease (CKD) patients treated with erythropoietic agents from a hospital pharmacy perspective were studied...
- Risk of hepatotoxicity-related hospitalizations among patients treated with opioid/acetaminophen combination prescription pain medicationsMei Sheng Duh
Analysis Group, Inc, Boston, Massachusetts 02199, USA
Pain Med 11:1718-25. 2010..This study determined the risk of serious hepatotoxicity resulting in hospitalizations among patients prescribed opioid/acetaminophen combinations...