Affiliation: Amgen Inc
- AMG 706, an oral, multikinase inhibitor that selectively targets vascular endothelial growth factor, platelet-derived growth factor, and kit receptors, potently inhibits angiogenesis and induces regression in tumor xenograftsAnthony Polverino
Department of Oncology Research, Amgen, Inc, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 1799, USA
Cancer Res 66:8715-21. 2006..In summary, AMG 706 is an orally bioavailable, well-tolerated multikinase inhibitor that is presently under clinical investigation for the treatment of human malignancies...
- Antitumor activity of motesanib alone and in combination with cisplatin or docetaxel in multiple human non-small-cell lung cancer xenograft modelsAngela Coxon
Department of Oncology Research, Amgen Inc, One Amgen Centre Drive, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320, USA
Mol Cancer 11:70. 2012....
- Broad antitumor activity in breast cancer xenografts by motesanib, a highly selective, oral inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor, platelet-derived growth factor, and Kit receptorsAngela Coxon
Department of Oncology Research, Amgen, Inc, Thousand Oaks, California, USA
Clin Cancer Res 15:110-8. 2009..We investigated the effects of motesanib, a novel, oral inhibitor of VEGF receptors 1, 2, and 3; platelet-derived growth factor receptor; and Kit receptor, on the growth of xenografts representing various human breast cancer subtypes...
- Motesanib inhibits Kit mutations associated with gastrointestinal stromal tumorsSean Caenepeel
Department of Oncology Research, Amgen Inc, One Amgen Center Drive, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 1799, USA
J Exp Clin Cancer Res 29:96. 2010..Activating mutations in Kit receptor tyrosine kinase or the related platelet-derived growth factor receptor (PDGFR) play an important role in the pathogenesis of gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GIST)...
- Evaluation of indazole-based compounds as a new class of potent KDR/VEGFR-2 inhibitorsDavid Bauer
Department of Medicinal Chemistry, Amgen, Inc, One Kendall Square, Building 1000, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Bioorg Med Chem Lett 18:4844-8. 2008..The most promising compounds were also profiled to determine their pharmacokinetic properties and evaluated in a VEGF-induced vascular permeability assay...