Affiliation: Amgen Inc
- Fluorescent derivatization method of proteins for characterization by capillary electrophoresis-sodium dodecyl sulfate with laser-induced fluorescence detectionDavid A Michels
Department of Process and Analytical Science, Amgen Incorporated, 1201 Amgen Court West, Seattle, Washington 98119, USA
Anal Chem 79:5963-71. 2007..This efficient labeling scheme generates detection limits for FQ-labeled rMAbs as low as 10 ng/mL. In comparison to other labeling strategies, labeling proteins with FQ has the advantage of speed, ease of use, and robust quantification...
- Electrophoretic evidence for the presence of structural isoforms specific for the IgG2 isotypeAmy Guo
Department of Analytical and Formulation Sciences, Amgen Inc, Seattle, WA, USA
Electrophoresis 29:2550-6. 2008..The nrCE-SDS technique described here demonstrated a unique capability to resolve IgGs, leading to the discovery of novel structural isoforms specific to the IgG2 isotype...
- Human IgG2 antibodies display disulfide-mediated structural isoformsJette Wypych
Department of Analytical Sciences, Amgen Inc, Thousand Oaks, California 91320, USA
J Biol Chem 283:16194-205. 2008..These findings indicate that disulfide structural heterogeneity is a naturally occurring feature of antibodies belonging to the human IgG2 subclass...
- Disulfide connectivity of human immunoglobulin G2 structural isoformsTheresa Martinez
Department of Analytical and Formulation Sciences, Process and Product Development, Amgen, Inc, Seattle, Washington 98119, USA
Biochemistry 47:7496-508. 2008..These results show that IgG2 structure is significantly different from the conventionally accepted immunoglobulin structural model and may help to explain some of the unique biological activity attributed only to this subclass...
- Interchain disulfide bonding in human IgG2 antibodies probed by site-directed mutagenesisMartin J Allen
Process and Product Development, Amgen, Inc, Seattle, Washington 98119, USA
Biochemistry 48:3755-66. 2009..The data demonstrate the feasibility of applying site-directed mutagenesis to reduce disulfide bond heterogeneity in human IgG2 while preserving the activity of this therapeutically important class of human antibodies...
- Characterization of antibody charge heterogeneity resolved by preparative immobilized pH gradientsCharlie D Meert
Amgen Inc, Analytical and Formulation Sciences, 1201 Amgen Court West, Seattle, Washington 98119, USA
Anal Chem 82:3510-8. 2010....