Rafael G Amado
Affiliation: Amgen Inc
- Wild-type KRAS is required for panitumumab efficacy in patients with metastatic colorectal cancerRafael G Amado
Amgen, Inc, One Amgen Center Dr, MS 38 2 B, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320 1799, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:1626-34. 2008..Although activating mutations in KRAS, a small G-protein downstream of EGFR, correlate with poor response to anti-EGFR antibodies in mCRC, their role as a selection marker has not been established in randomized trials...
- Association of K-ras mutational status and clinical outcomes in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer receiving panitumumab aloneDaniel J Freeman
Department of Oncology Research, Amgen Inc, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320, USA
Clin Colorectal Cancer 7:184-90. 2008..Identifying predictive biomarkers is important to optimally treat patients. This analysis evaluated the association of K-ras, BRAF, and PIK3CA gene mutations with tumor resistance to panitumumab alone...
- From XenoMouse technology to panitumumab, the first fully human antibody product from transgenic miceAya Jakobovits
Agensys, Inc, 2225 Colorado Blvd, Santa Monica, California 90404, USA
Nat Biotechnol 25:1134-43. 2007..The successful development of panitumumab represents a milestone for mice engineered with a human humoral immune system and their future applications...
- Open-label phase III trial of panitumumab plus best supportive care compared with best supportive care alone in patients with chemotherapy-refractory metastatic colorectal cancerEric Van Cutsem
Digestive Oncology Unit, University Hospital Gasthuisberg, Leuven, Belgium
J Clin Oncol 25:1658-64. 2007..We compared the activity of panitumumab plus best supportive care (BSC) to that of BSC alone in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer who had progressed after standard chemotherapy...
- Panitumumab monotherapy in patients with previously treated metastatic colorectal cancerJ Randolph Hecht
University of California School of Medicine, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Cancer 110:980-8. 2007..The safety and efficacy of the fully human antibody panitumumab was evaluated in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer refractory to available therapies...
- Anti-human immunodeficiency virus hematopoietic progenitor cell-delivered ribozyme in a phase I study: myeloid and lymphoid reconstitution in human immunodeficiency virus type-1-infected patientsRafael G Amado
Department of Medicine and UCLA AIDS Institute, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Hum Gene Ther 15:251-62. 2004....
- Darbepoetin alfa for the treatment of chemotherapy-induced anemia: disease progression and survival analysis from four randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trialsMichael Hedenus
Department of Internal Medicine, Sundsvall Hospital, Sundsvall S 851 86, Sweden
J Clin Oncol 23:6941-8. 2005..To determine the effect of darbepoetin alfa (DA) on progression-free survival (PFS) and overall survival (OS) in patients with chemotherapy-induced anemia (CIA)...
- Panitumumab with irinotecan/leucovorin/5-fluorouracil for first-line treatment of metastatic colorectal cancerJordan Berlin
Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN 37232 6307, USA
Clin Colorectal Cancer 6:427-32. 2007..We conducted this phase II study to assess the ability of panitumumab to be administered with first-line irinotecan-containing regimens in patients with mCRC...
- Dose and schedule study of panitumumab monotherapy in patients with advanced solid malignanciesLouis M Weiner
Georgetown University Medical Center, Washington, DC 20057 1465, USA
Clin Cancer Res 14:502-8. 2008....