Kristen K McNiff
Affiliation: American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Measuring supportive care in medical oncology practice: lessons learned from the quality oncology practice initiativeKristen K McNiff
American Society of Clinical Oncology, 2318 Mill Road, Suite 800, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:3832-7. 2008..Additional measures are in development for implementation in QOPI in 2008...
- Evolution and elements of the quality oncology practice initiative measure setMichael N Neuss
Quality Oncology Practice Initiative Steering Group, American Society of Clinical Oncology, Alexandria, Virginia, USA
Cancer Control 16:312-7. 2009....
- Quality oncology practice initiative certification program: overview, measure scoring methodology, and site assessment standardsKristen K McNiff
American Society of Clinical Oncology, Alexandria, VA and North Shore Medical Center, Salem, MA
J Oncol Pract 5:270-6. 2009..More than a decade ago, the Institute of Medicine created the National Cancer Policy Board and identified a need to assess national quality of cancer care, generating a cascade of projects, including ASCO's QOPI...
- A process for measuring the quality of cancer care: the Quality Oncology Practice InitiativeMichael N Neuss
Oncology Hematology Care, 4725 E Galbraith, Suite 320, Cincinnati, OH 45236, USA
J Clin Oncol 23:6233-9. 2005..The process of quality evaluation, development of the pilot questionnaire, and preliminary results are reported...
- Improvement in oncology practice performance through voluntary participation in the Quality Oncology Practice InitiativeJoseph O Jacobson
Department of Medicine, North Shore Medical Center, 81 Highland Avenue, Salem, MA 01970, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:1893-8. 2008..QOPI assesses practice performance for a series of evidence- and consensus-based process measures, relying on practices to complete structured chart reviews and submit data via a secure Web-based portal...
- American Society of Clinical Oncology/National Comprehensive Cancer Network Quality MeasuresChristopher E Desch
National Comprehensive Cancer Network, Fort Washington, PA, USA
J Clin Oncol 26:3631-7. 2008..Representatives from the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) and the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) collaborated to create metrics suitable for national performance measurement...