A A Acheampong
Affiliation: Allergan Inc
- Distribution of cyclosporin A in ocular tissues after topical administration to albino rabbits and beagle dogsA A Acheampong
Allergan, Irvine, CA 92715, USA
Curr Eye Res 18:91-103. 1999..To determine the ocular pharmacokinetics of cyclosporin A after topical ophthalmic administration...
- Distribution of brimonidine into anterior and posterior tissues of monkey, rabbit, and rat eyesAndrew A Acheampong
Allergan, Inc, Irvine, California 42623 9534, USA
Drug Metab Dispos 30:421-9. 2002..The brimonidine levels achieved at the retina are relevant for neuroprotection models...
- Formulation effects on ocular absorption of brimonidine in rabbit eyesAndrew A Acheampong
Department of Pharmacokinetics and Drug Metabolism, Allergan, Inc, Irvine, California 92623 9534, USA
J Ocul Pharmacol Ther 18:325-37. 2002..In conclusion, 0.2% Brimonidine-Purite was 1.4 and 1.5 times more ocularly bioavailable in rabbits than 0.2% Alphagan and 0.2% Brimonidine-PF, respectively...
- Comparison of concentration-time profiles of levobunolol and timolol in anterior and posterior ocular tissues of albino rabbitsA A Acheampong
Department of Pharmacokinetics, Allergan, Inc, Irvine, California, USA
J Ocul Pharmacol Ther 11:489-502. 1995..The low availability of levobunolol in the posterior segment as compared to timolol may be a key advantage for levobunolol in producing less adverse effect on blood flow in the choroid-retina and optic nerve...
- Effects of the preservative purite on the bioavailability of brimonidine in the aqueous humor of rabbitsJennifer Q Dong
Departments of Pharmacokinetics and Drug Metabolism, Allergan, Inc, Irvine, CA, USA
J Ocul Pharmacol Ther 20:285-92. 2004..20% at a pH of 6.4; (2) BAK-preserved brimonidine tartrate 0.15% at a pH of 6.4, and (3) Purite((R))-preserved brimonidine tartrate 0.15% at a pH of 7.3...