Affiliation: Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children
- Respiratory management of pediatric patients with spinal cord injuries: retrospective review of the duPont experienceRaj Padman
Division of Pulmonology Medicine, Nemours Children s Clinic Wilmington, Alfred I duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, Delaware, USA
Neurorehabil Neural Repair 17:32-6. 2003..Successfully weaned patients had fewer complications. A critical pathway for respiratory management of SCI children is presented...
- Infant care patterns at epidemiologic study of cystic fibrosis sites that achieve superior childhood lung functionRaj Padman
Department of Pediatrics, Alfred I duPont Hospital for Children, Nemours Children s Clinic, Wilmington, DE 19899, USA
Pediatrics 119:e531-7. 2007..The aim of this study was to assess whether patterns of care for infants at cystic fibrosis sites with superior average lung function in 6- to 12-year-old children showed any differences from those at the lowest outcome sites...
- Parapneumonic effusion and empyema in children: retrospective review of the duPont experienceRaj Padman
Division of Pulmonary, Alfred I duPont Hospital for Children, Nemours Children s Clinic, Wilmington, DE 19899, USA
Clin Pediatr (Phila) 46:518-22. 2007..014, P < .002). Antibiotics, video-assisted thoracoscopy, and chest tube within 48 hours of admission shortened hospitalization by 4 days (P < .001) compared with delayed video-assisted thoracoscopy done after 48 hours of admission...
- Association between practice patterns and body mass index percentile in infants and young children with cystic fibrosisRaj Padman
Department of Pediatrics, Alfred I duPont Hospital for Children, Nemours Children s Clinic, 1600 Rockland Rd, Wilmington, DE 19803, United States
J Cyst Fibros 7:385-90. 2008..Few guidelines focus on the preventive and maintenance care of infants with cystic fibrosis (CF). We explored how practice variability at accredited CF centers affected nutritional outcomes...
- Association of socioeconomic status with the use of chronic therapies and healthcare utilization in children with cystic fibrosisMichael S Schechter
Division of Pulmonary, Allergy Immunology, Cystic Fibrosis and Sleep, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
J Pediatr 155:634-9.e1-4. 2009....
- Cystic fibrosis infant care challenges in diagnosis and management in the era of newborn screeningRaj Padman
Division of Pulmonology, Nemours A I duPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington, Del, USA
Del Med J 84:149-55. 2012..We focused on early nutritional intervention and lung protective strategies to improve growth and lung function outcomes...
- Barriers to adherence to cystic fibrosis infection control guidelinesElizabeth Garber
Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Pediatrics, Columbia University, New York, New York 10032, USA
Pediatr Pulmonol 43:900-7. 2008..We sought to assess potential barriers to adherence to these guidelines experienced by health care professionals (HCPs) caring for CF patients...