Affiliation: Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Treatment preferences and advance care planning at end of life: the role of ethnicity and spiritual coping in cancer patientsGala True
Albert Einstein Healthcare Network, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19144, USA
Ann Behav Med 30:174-9. 2005..Although studies have reported ethnic differences in approaches to end of life, the role of spiritual beliefs is less well understood...
- Approaching the end of life: attitudes, preferences, and behaviors of African-American and white patients and their family caregiversEtienne Phipps
Albert Einstein Healthcare Network, Philadelphia, PA 19144, USA
J Clin Oncol 21:549-54. 2003..To investigate differences in attitudes, preferences, and behaviors regarding end of life in terminally ill patients and their designated family caregivers...
- Family care giving for patients at life's end: report from the cultural variations study (CVAS)Etienne Phipps
Albert Einstein Healthcare Network, Center for Urban Health Policy and Research, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19144, USA
Palliat Support Care 1:165-70. 2003....
- Who enrolls in observational end of life research? Report from the cultural variations in approaches to end of life studyEtienne Phipps
Center for Urban Health Policy, Thomas Jefferson University, Office of Research and Technology, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
J Palliat Med 8:115-20. 2005..Response bias in end of life research is important though not well understood...
- Community perspectives on advance care planning: report from the Community Ethics ProgramEtienne J Phipps
Thomas Jefferson University, USA
J Cult Divers 10:118-23. 2003....