Affiliation: Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Prevalence and associated features of gastroesophageal reflux symptoms in a Caucasian-predominant adolescent school populationT S Gunasekaran
Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Advocate Lutheran General Children s Hospital, 1775 Dempster Street, Park Ridge, IL 60068, USA
Dig Dis Sci 53:2373-9. 2008..To determine the prevalence of esophageal symptoms and associated symptoms of gastroesophageal reflux symptoms in 14-18 year-old high school students and the percentage of symptomatic adolescents who saw a physician or received medications...
- Effects of esomeprazole treatment for gastroesophageal reflux disease on quality of life in 12- to 17-year-old adolescents: an international health outcomes studyThirumazhisai Gunasekaran
Lutheran General Children s Hospital, Park Ridge, IL 60068, USA
BMC Gastroenterol 9:84. 2009..Therefore, the objective of the study was to examine the effect of GERD on HRQOL in adolescents...
- Prevalence of gastroesophageal reflux symptoms in adolescents: is there a difference in different racial and ethnic groups?T S Gunasekaran
Esophageal Center and Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Advocate Lutheran General Children s Hospital, Park Ridge, Illinois, USA
Dis Esophagus 24:18-24. 2011..Future research should focus on whether the differences found continue and reasons for them...
- Safety and symptom improvement with esomeprazole in adolescents with gastroesophageal reflux diseaseBenjamin D Gold
Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, Emory University School of Medicine, 2015 Uppergate Dr, Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 45:520-9. 2007..A secondary aim was to assess changes in GERD symptoms after esomeprazole therapy...
- Lansoprazole in adolescents with gastroesophageal reflux disease: pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, symptom relief efficacy, and tolerabilityThirumazhisai Gunasekaran
Center for Children s Digestive Health, Lutheran General Children s Hospital, Park Ridge, Illinois 60068, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 35:S327-35. 2002..To evaluate the pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, symptom relief efficacy, and tolerability of lansoprazole in adolescents between 12 and 17 years of age with gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)...
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis in Children and Adolescents with Abdominal Pain: Comparison with EoE-Dysphagia and Functional Abdominal PainThirumazhisai Gunasekaran
Advocate Children s Hospital, University of Illinois and Loyola Medical Center, 1775 Dempster Street, Park Ridge, IL 60068, USA
Can J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2016:4123692. 2016..Conclusion. Our study demonstrates that EoE-AP and EoE-D have different histology and outcomes. In addition, EoE-AP has clinical features similar to the FAP-N group. ..