J C Adair
- Ipsilateral neglect: reversal of bias or exaggerated cross-over phenomenon?J C Adair
Department of Neurology, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, USA
Cortex 34:147-53. 1998..82), extending outside the CI for both controls and CN patients. The results suggest that the anomalous leftward misbisection with IN is associated with an exaggerated cross-over point and not simply reversal of spatial bias...
- Alterations in the functional anatomy of reading induced by rehabilitation of an alexic patientJ C Adair
Albuquerque VA Medical Center and Department of Neurology, University of New Mexico School of Medicine, 87131, USA
Neuropsychiatry Neuropsychol Behav Neurol 13:303-11. 2000..The goal of the study was to measure regional cerebral blood flow (CBF) in a stroke patient with acquired phonologic alexia before and after therapy using the Auditory Discrimination in Depth (ADD) program...
- Measurement of gelatinase B (MMP-9) in the cerebrospinal fluid of patients with vascular dementia and Alzheimer diseaseJohn C Adair
Department of Neurology, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
Stroke 35:e159-62. 2004....
- Characterization of a normal control group: are they healthy?C J Aine
Department of Radiology, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA Electronic address
Neuroimage 84:796-809. 2014..These results present a new challenge to neuroimaging studies both for defining a cohort from which to characterize 'normative' brain circuitry and for establishing a control group to compare with other clinical populations. ..
- Development and decline of memory functions in normal, pathological and healthy successful agingC J Aine
Department of Radiology, University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, NM 87131 0001, USA
Brain Topogr 24:323-39. 2011..Therefore, we have added a middle-age group to our studies in order to better understand normal development across the lifespan as well as effects of pathology on cognitive functioning in the aging brain...
- Survey of training programs' means for promoting neurology and attracting traineesJ C Adair
Department of Neurology, University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center and New Mexico Veterans Healthcare System, Albuquerque, NM, USA
Neurology 67:936-9. 2006..To determine neurology training opportunities available to medical students and to define factors that influence program choice...
- Education research: neurology residency training in the new millenniumL A Schuh
Department of Neurology, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI 48202, USA
Neurology 72:e15-20. 2009..To survey adult neurology program directors (ANPD) to identify their most pressing needs at a time of dramatic change in neurology resident education...
- Different strategies for auditory word recognition in healthy versus normal agingC J Aine
Department of Radiology, University of New Mexico School of Medicine, MSC10 5530, Albuquerque, NM 87131, USA
Neuroimage 49:3319-30. 2010....
- Right-left confusion in Gerstmann's syndrome: a model of body centered spatial orientationM Gold
Department of Neurology, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, USA
Cortex 31:267-83. 1995..Defective horizontal mapping can account for the other components of Gerstmann's syndrome because they all share a common dependency on relative horizontal positioning...
- Alexia without agraphia in Creutzfeldt-Jakob diseaseJohn C Adair
Neurology Service 127, Albuquerque VA, 1501 San Pedro SE, Albuquerque, NM 87108, United States
J Neurol Sci 263:208-10. 2007..Although reading disorders may develop in association with posterior cortical atrophy due to CJD, this is the first reported autopsy-confirmed case presenting as alexia without agraphia...
- Abnormal fluid-attenuated inversion recovery signal foci in the splenium of a patient with presenilin-1 mutationJohn C Adair
AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 25:1864-5. 2004