E K H Han
Affiliation: Abbott Laboratories
- Roles of cyclin D1 and related genes in growth inhibition, senescence and apoptosisE K Han
Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center, Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY 10032, USA
Apoptosis 4:213-9. 1999..Possible mechanisms by which cyclin D1 exerts these diverse effects, via cyclin dependent kinase-dependent and -independent pathways, are discussed...
- Functional analysis of focal adhesion kinase (FAK) reduction by small inhibitory RNAsEdward Kyu Ho Han
Abbott Laboratories, Global Pharmaceutical Research Division, Cancer Division, 100 Abbott Park Rd, Abbott Park, IL 60064, USA
Anticancer Res 24:3899-905. 2004..Our results demonstrated that inhibition of FAK protein leads to alterations in cell growth and migration...
- Chkl binds and phosphorylates BAD proteinEdward Kyu Ho Han
Department R47S, AP9A, Cancer Research, Global Pharmaceutical Research Division, Abbott Laboratories, 100 Abbott Park Road, Abbott Park, IL 60064, USA
Anticancer Res 24:3907-10. 2004..Taken together, our results suggest that Chk1 may inactivate BAD by associating with and phosphorylating residues critical for BAD function in response to DNA damage...
- Akt inhibitor A-443654 induces rapid Akt Ser-473 phosphorylation independent of mTORC1 inhibitionE K H Han
Abbott Laboratories, Global Pharmaceutical Research Division, Cancer Research, IL 60064, USA
Oncogene 26:5655-61. 2007....
- Role of focal adhesion kinase in human cancer: a potential target for drug discoveryEdward Kyu Ho Han
Abbott Laboratories, Global Pharmaceutical Research Division, Cancer Research, 100 Abbott Park Rd, Abbott Park, IL 60064, USA
Anticancer Agents Med Chem 7:681-4. 2007..Taken together, these studies suggest that FAK is a potentially good target for drug discovery. In this review, FAK and its relationship to cancer, as well as approaches to therapeutic intervention of FAK will be discussed...
- Characterization of Akt overexpression in MiaPaCa-2 cells: prohibitin is an Akt substrate both in vitro and in cellsEdward Kyu Ho Han
Abbott Laboratories, Department of R47S, Cancer Research, Global Pharmaceutical Research Division, Abbott Park, IL 60064, USA
Anticancer Res 28:957-63. 2008..In this study, we identified prohibitin as a substrate for Akt both in vitro and in vivo. These studies suggest that Akt may regulate the cellular function of prohibitin via its phosphorylation...