J R Wilkinson
- Use of surgery to aid weight reduction-experience of two regions of Northern England: a database studyJ R Wilkinson
University of Teesside, Middlesbrough, Tees Valley, TSI 3BA, UK
Int J Obes (Lond) 29:204-7. 2005..To determine the usage of surgery in the management of obesity...
- Obesity in pregnancy: a study of the impact of maternal obesity on NHS maternity servicesN Heslehurst
The Centre for Food, Physical Activity, and Obesity Research, School of Health and Social Care, University of Teesside, Middlesbrough, Teesside, UK
BJOG 114:334-42. 2007..To gain a detailed understanding of healthcare professionals' perceptions of the impact that caring for obese pregnant women has on maternity services...
- Survival from adolescent cancer in Yorkshire, UKJ R Wilkinson
Nuffield Institute for Health, University of Leeds, 71-75 Clarendon Road, LS2 9PL, Leeds, UK
Eur J Cancer 37:903-11. 2001..Improved survival from all cancers in young adults over the last decade is clearly seen. Reasons for differential survival by geographical area are unclear and warrant further investigation...
- Birth prevalence of cryptorchidism and hypospadias in northern England, 1993-2000N A Abdullah
Paediatric and Lifecourse Epidemiology Research Group, School of Clinical Medical Sciences Child Health, Newcastle University, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Arch Dis Child 92:576-9. 2007..To address this issue we investigated the birth prevalence of cryptorchidism and hypospadias in the northern region of England during the period 1993-2000...
- Evidence of an environmental contribution to the aetiology of cryptorchidism and hypospadias?N A Abdullah
School of Clinical Medical Sciences Child Health, Sir James Spence Institute, Newcastle University, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4LP, UK
Eur J Epidemiol 22:615-20. 2007..The aim was to determine if there is evidence of spatial heterogeneity in the prevalence of these conditions and to test the hypothesis that environmental factors may contribute to aetiology...