Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
- Comprehensive comparative homeobox gene annotation in human and mouseLaurens G Wilming
HAVANA Group, Informatics Department, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Wellcome Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridgeshire CB10 1SA, UK
Database (Oxford) 2015:. 2015....
- Sequencing and comparative analysis of the gorilla MHC genomic sequenceLaurens G Wilming
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridgeshire CB10 1HH, UK
Database (Oxford) 2013:bat011. 2013..Our analysis, which is freely available through the VEGA genome browser, provides the research community with a comprehensive dataset for comparative and evolutionary research of the MHC...
- Structural and functional annotation of the porcine immunomeHarry D Dawson
USDA ARS, Beltsville Human Nutrition Research Center, Diet, Genomics, Immunology Laboratory, Beltsville, MD 20705, USA
BMC Genomics 14:332. 2013..The completion of the pig genome provides the opportunity to annotate the pig immunome, and compare and contrast pig and human immune systems...
- The vertebrate genome annotation (Vega) databaseL G Wilming
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridgeshire, CB10 1SA, UK
Nucleic Acids Res 36:D753-60. 2008..In addition, we offer manual annotation of a number of haplotype regions in mouse and human and regions of comparative interest in pig and dog that are unique to Vega...
- The tammar wallaby major histocompatibility complex shows evidence of past genomic instabilityHannah V Siddle
Faculty of Veterinary Science, University of Sydney, NSW 2006, Australia
BMC Genomics 12:421. 2011..The tammar wallaby (Macropus eugenii), an Australian marsupial, provides a unique model for understanding MHC gene evolution, as many of its antigen presenting genes are not linked to the MHC, but are scattered around the genome...