Jonathan M Mudge
Affiliation: Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
- Creating reference gene annotation for the mouse C57BL6/J genome assemblyJonathan M Mudge
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Cambridge, UK
Mamm Genome 26:366-78. 2015..Finally, we will outline how the C57BL6/J genebuild can be used to gain insights into the variant sites that distinguish different mouse strains and species. ..
- The origins, evolution, and functional potential of alternative splicing in vertebratesJonathan M Mudge
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK
Mol Biol Evol 28:2949-59. 2011..Our data supports a model whereby the acquisition of functional AS has occurred throughout vertebrate evolution and is considered alongside amino acid change as a key mechanism in gene evolution...
- Dynamic instability of the major urinary protein gene family revealed by genomic and phenotypic comparisons between C57 and 129 strain miceJonathan M Mudge
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge CB101SA, UK
Genome Biol 9:R91. 2008..Whilst important information about MUP functionality has been gained in recent years, the gene cluster is poorly studied in terms of structure, genic polymorphism and evolution...
- The importance of identifying alternative splicing in vertebrate genome annotationAdam Frankish
Human and Vertebrate Analysis and Annotation Team, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SA, UK
Database (Oxford) 2012:bas014. 2012..DATABASE URL: http://www.ensembl.org/index.html, http://vega.sanger.ac.uk/index.html...
- Current status and new features of the Consensus Coding Sequence databaseCatherine M Farrell
National Center for Biotechnology Information, National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health, Building 38A, 8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20894, USA, Center for Biomolecular Science and Engineering, University of California Santa Cruz UCSC, Santa Cruz, CA 95064, USA, Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SA, UK and Howard Hughes Medical Institute, University of California Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, CA 95064, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 42:D865-72. 2014..We also present a summary of recent and future curation targets. ..