- Subgroups within "nonspecific" low back painGordon Waddell
J Rheumatol 32:395-6. 2005
- Concepts of rehabilitation for the management of low back painGordon Waddell
UnumProvident Centre for Psychosocial and Disability Research, University of Cardiff, Wales, UK
Best Pract Res Clin Rheumatol 19:655-70. 2005..It should be possible to reduce sickness absence and long-term incapacity due to LBP by at least 30-50%, but this will require a fundamental shift in management culture...
- A consensus approach toward the standardization of back pain definitions for use in prevalence studiesClermont E Dionne
Population Health Research Unit, URESP Research Centre of the Laval University Affiliated Hospital, Quebec, QC, Canada
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 33:95-103. 2008..A modified Delphi study conducted with 28 experts in back pain research from 12 countries...
- Do community pharmacists have the attitudes and knowledge to support evidence based self-management of low back pain?Jonathan Silcock
School of Healthcare, University of Leeds, PO Box 214, Leeds, LS2 9UT, UK
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 8:10. 2007..The main objectives of this survey were to determine the attitudes, knowledge and reported practice of English pharmacists advising people who present with acute or chronic low back pain...
- Work and common health problemsGordon Waddell
Aylward Unumprovident Centre for Psychosocial and Disability Research, Cardiff University, UK
J Insur Med 39:109-20. 2007..It suggests that there needs to be a fundamental shift in how we think about common health problems and work--in health care, the workplace and society...
- Preventing incapacity in people with musculoskeletal disordersGordon Waddell
UnumProvident Centre for Psychosocial and Disability Research, Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK
Br Med Bull 77:55-69. 2006....
- Working Backs Scotland: a public and professional health education campaign for back painGordon Waddell
Centre for Psychosocial and Disability Research, Cardiff University, Cardiff, UK
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 32:2139-43. 2007..Public and professional health education campaign...
- Interpreting change scores for pain and functional status in low back pain: towards international consensus regarding minimal important changeRaymond W J G Ostelo
EMGO Institute, VU University Medical Centre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 33:90-4. 2008..Literature review, expert panel, and a workshop during the "VIII International Forum on Primary Care Research on Low Back Pain" (Amsterdam, June 2006)...
- Rehabilitation following first-time lumbar disc surgery: a systematic review within the framework of the cochrane collaborationRaymond W J G Ostelo
Department of Epidemiology, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 28:209-18. 2003..A systematic review of randomized controlled trials...
- A population-based survey of back pain beliefs in CanadaDouglas P Gross
Department of Physical Therapy, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Spine (Phila Pa 1976) 31:2142-5. 2006..Population-based survey...