Rebecca CJ Twells
Affiliation: University of Cambridge
- The sequence and gene characterization of a 400-kb candidate region for IDDM4 on chromosome 11q13R C Twells
Wellcome Trust Centre for Molecular Mechanisms in Disease, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, United Kingdom
Genomics 72:231-42. 2001..The full-length C11orf23 cDNA is the first mammalian orthologue of the yeast SAP family to be identified. Identification of these four genes in a 400-kb region of the IDDM4 region underpins our strategy to identify the IDDM4 locus...
- Linkage and association mapping of the LRP5 locus on chromosome 11q13 in type 1 diabetesRebecca C J Twells
Department of Medical Genetics, JDRF WT Diabetes and Inflammation Laboratory, Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, University of Cambridge, Wellcome Trust MRC Building, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge CB2 2XY, UK
Hum Genet 113:99-105. 2003..The continued search for the variants of the putative IDDM4 locus will greatly benefit from the future development of a haplotype map of the genome...
- Haplotype structure, LD blocks, and uneven recombination within the LRP5 geneRebecca C J Twells
JDRF WT Diabetes and Inflammation Laboratory, Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, University of Cambridge, Cambridge CB2 2XY, UK
Genome Res 13:845-55. 2003..The identification of hot spots in between these LD blocks provides additional evidence that LD blocks are separated by areas of higher recombination...
- Construction and analysis of tag single nucleotide polymorphism maps for six human-mouse orthologous candidate genes in type 1 diabetesLisa M Maier
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Wellcome Trust Diabetes and Inflammation Laboratory, Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, University of Cambridge, Wellcome Trust MRC Building, Hills Road, Cambridge, UK
BMC Genet 6:9. 2005..2), FRAP1 (orthologous to Frap1 in Idd9.2), 4-1BB/CD137/TNFRSF9 (orthologous to 4-1bb/Cd137/Tnrfrsf9 in Idd9.3), CD101/IGSF2 (orthologous to Cd101/Igsf2 in Idd10), B2M (orthologous to B2m in Idd13) and VAV3 (orthologous to Vav3 in Idd18)...
- Investigating the utility of combining phi29 whole genome amplification and highly multiplexed single nucleotide polymorphism BeadArray genotypingRebecca Pask
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Wellcome Trust Diabetes, Inflammation Laboratory, Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, University of Cambridge, Wellcome Trust MRC Building, Cambridge, CB2 2XY, UK
BMC Biotechnol 4:15. 2004..As part of a large-scale BeadArray genotyping experiment we made a direct comparison of genotyping data generated from MDA product with that from genomic DNA (gDNA) templates...