Jacinta O A Tan
Affiliation: University of Wales
- Understanding Eating Disorders in Elite Gymnastics: Ethical and Conceptual ChallengesJacinta Oon Ai Tan
Institute of Life Sciences 2, College of Medicine, Swansea University, Room 306, Floor 3, Singleton Campus, Swansea SA2 8PP, UK Electronic address
Clin Sports Med 35:275-92. 2016....
- Attitudes of patients with anorexia nervosa to compulsory treatment and coercionJacinta O A Tan
The Ethox Centre, Department of Public Health and Primary Care, University of Oxford, Oxford, United Kingdom
Int J Law Psychiatry 33:13-9. 2010..Research also suggests that patients suffering from anorexia nervosa can change their minds in retrospect about compulsion...
- Control and compulsory treatment in anorexia nervosa: the views of patients and parentsJacinta O A Tan
Centre for Ethics and Communication Skills in Health Care Practice ETHOX, Institute of Health Sciences, Division of Medicine, University of Oxford, Old Road, Headington, Oxford, Oxfordshire OX3 7LF, England, UK
Int J Law Psychiatry 26:627-45. 2003
- Consent and confidentiality in clinical work with young peopleJacinta O A Tan
Department of Public Health and Primary Care, University of Oxford, UK
Clin Child Psychol Psychiatry 12:191-210. 2007..We offer some practical approaches, including clinical practice algorithms, to consider the issues of consent and confidentiality in the child and adolescent mental healthcare setting...
- Capacity and competence in child and adolescent psychiatryJacinta O A Tan
The Oxford Centre for Ethics and Communication in Health Care Practice The ETHOX Centre, Division of Medicine, University of Oxford, Headington, Oxford OX3 7LF, United Kingdom
Health Care Anal 12:285-94; discussion 265-72. 2004..A case vignette will be used as a focus to consider the complexity of the issue of competence in child and adolescent psychiatry, in the particular mental disorder of anorexia nervosa...