Affiliation: University of Cambridge
- Rethinking McKeown: the relationship between public health and social changeSimon Szreter
Faculty of History, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, England
Am J Public Health 92:722-5. 2002..Consequently, the current generation of public health practitioners are having to reconstruct such a politics and practice following its virtual dismantlement during the last 2 decades of the 20th century...
- The population health approach in historical perspectiveSimon Szreter
St John s College, University of Cambridge, England
Am J Public Health 93:421-31. 2003....
- Industrialization and healthSimon Szreter
University of Cambridge, St John s College, Cambridge, UK
Br Med Bull 69:75-86. 2004....
- Health by association? Social capital, social theory, and the political economy of public healthSimon Szreter
Faculty of History and Fellow of St John s College, University of Cambridge, Cambridge CB2 1TP, UK
Int J Epidemiol 33:650-67. 2004....
- A scandal of invisibility: making everyone count by counting everyonePhilip W Setel
Lancet 370:1569-77. 2007