Michael C G Stevens
Affiliation: University of Bristol
- Treatment for childhood rhabdomyosarcoma: the cost of cureMichael C G Stevens
Department of Oncology, Bristol Royal Hospital for Children, Bristol, UK
Lancet Oncol 6:77-84. 2005..An important issue is the overall cost of cure in relation to the treatment received and the need for better selection of patients most likely to benefit from this approach to therapy...
- Treatment of nonmetastatic rhabdomyosarcoma in childhood and adolescence: third study of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology--SIOP Malignant Mesenchymal Tumor 89Michael C G Stevens
University of Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom
J Clin Oncol 23:2618-28. 2005..To improve outcome for children with nonmetastatic rhabdomyosarcoma and to reduce systematic use of local therapy...
- Cure at what cost?Michael C G Stevens
Academic Unit of Paediatric Oncology, University of Bristol, United Kingdom
Eur J Cancer 41:2701-3. 2005
- Family, demographic and illness-related determinants of HRQL in children with brain tumours in the first year after diagnosisAnthony Penn
Department of Paediatric Neurology, Frenchay Hospital, Bristol, UK
Pediatr Blood Cancer 53:1092-9. 2009....
- Treatment of children with nonmetastatic paratesticular rhabdomyosarcoma: results of the Malignant Mesenchymal Tumors studies (MMT 84 and MMT 89) of the International Society of Pediatric OncologyRichard J Stewart
Queen s Medical Centre, Nottingham, United Kingdom
J Clin Oncol 21:793-8. 2003..To report the results of the Malignant Mesenchymal Tumors studies (MMT 84 and 89) of the International Society of Pediatric Oncology (SIOP) in males with nonmetastatic paratesticular rhabdomyosarcoma...
- Prognostic factors in metastatic rhabdomyosarcomas: results of a pooled analysis from United States and European cooperative groupsOdile Oberlin
Department of Paediatric Oncology, Institut Gustave Roussy, rue Camille Desmoulins, 94805 Villejuif Cedex, France
J Clin Oncol 26:2384-9. 2008..To identify risk factors associated with outcome in children with metastatic rhabdomyosarcoma in a large cohort of patients..
- The 'Lost Tribe' and the need for a promised land: the challenge of cancer in teenagers and young adultsMichael C G Stevens
Eur J Cancer 42:280-1. 2006
- Extraosseous localized ewing tumors: improved outcome with anthracyclines--the French society of pediatric oncology and international society of pediatric oncologyMarie Pierre Castex
Hematology Oncology and Orthopedic Surgery Units, Children s Hospital, Toulouse, France
J Clin Oncol 25:1176-82. 2007..To evaluate the outcome of children with an extraosseous Ewing tumor (EOE) according to treatment...
- Extent of smoking and age at initiation of smoking among adult survivors of childhood cancer in BritainClare Frobisher
Department of Public Health and Epidemiology, Centre for Childhood Cancer Survivor Studies, University of Birmingham, Birmingham B15 2TT, UK
J Natl Cancer Inst 100:1068-81. 2008....