Rebekah M Steele
Affiliation: University of Cambridge
- Examination of program exposure across intervention delivery modes: face-to-face versus internetRebekah M Steele
School of Health and Human Performance, Central Queensland University, Rockhampton Queensland, Australia
Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act 4:7. 2007....
- Development and process evaluation of an internet-based physical activity behaviour change programRebekah Steele
School of Health and Human Performance, Central Queensland University, Australia
Patient Educ Couns 67:127-36. 2007....
- A comparison of face-to-face or internet-delivered physical activity intervention on targeted determinantsRebekah M Steele
Institute of Metabolic Sciences, Medical Research Council, Cambridge CB20QQ, UK
Health Educ Behav 36:1051-64. 2009..Overall face-to-face and the Internet delivery modes show similar results. If Internet-based programs can be shown to be as effective as face-to-face, they may in turn be a more efficient and cost-effective delivery method...
- Physical activity awareness of British adolescentsKirsten Corder
Centre for Diet and Activity Research, Institute of Public Health, Forvie Site, Robinson Way, Cambridge CB2 0SR, United Kingdom
Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med 165:603-9. 2011..To assess adolescent physical activity (PA) awareness and to investigate associations with biologic and psychosocial factors...
- The relationship between personality, theory of planned behaviour and physical activity in individuals with type II diabetesCally A Davies
Faculty Sciences Engineering and Health, Central Queensland University, Bruce Highway, Rockhampton 4702, Queensland, Australia
Br J Sports Med 44:979-84. 2010..The purpose of the present study was to conduct a process analysis of the effects of personality on physical activity intention and behaviour using the theory of planned behaviour (TPB)...
- The role of local government in physical activity: employee perceptionsRebekah Steele
Central Queensland University, School of Health and Human Performance, Rockhampton, Australia
Health Promot Pract 6:214-8. 2005..These results inform physical activity community initiatives and enhance future collaboration between the community and local government in Rockhampton...
- Geographic location, physical activity and perceptions of the environment in Queensland adultsMitch J Duncan
Centre for Social Science Research, Central Queensland University, Rockhampton, Qld 4702, Australia
Health Place 15:204-9. 2009..Such effects require future investigation in terms of replication and understanding...
- Using the Internet to promote physical activity: a randomized trial of intervention delivery modesRebekah Steele
Central Queensland University, Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
J Phys Act Health 4:245-60. 2007..A growing number of the population are using the Internet for health information, such as physical activity (PA). The aim of this study was to examine the effectiveness of delivery modes for a behavior change program targeting PA...
- Occupational sitting time and overweight and obesity in Australian workersW Kerry Mummery
School of Health and Human Performance, Central Queensland University, Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
Am J Prev Med 29:91-7. 2005....