Frances L Rapport
Affiliation: University of Wales
- Eleven themes of patient-centred professionalism in community pharmacy: innovative approaches to consultingFrances Rapport
Centre for Health Information, Research and Evaluation CHIRAL, School of Medicine, Swansea University, Swansea, UK
Int J Pharm Pract 18:260-8. 2010....
- Qualitative research and its methods in epilepsy: Contributing to an understanding of patients' lived experiences of the diseaseFrances Rapport
College of Medicine, Swansea University, Institute of Life Science 2, Second Floor, Singleton Park, Swansea SA2 8PP, Wales, UK Electronic address
Epilepsy Behav 45:94-100. 2015..The criteria evidence not only the trustworthiness of data and findings but also the ways in which a study has approached any challenges inherent in its research design. ..
- Mothers' perspectives on the delivery of childhood injury messages: a qualitative study from the growing up in Wales, environments for healthy living study (EHL)Ashrafunnesa Khanom
College of Medicine, Swansea University, Swansea SA2 8PP, Wales
BMC Public Health 13:806. 2013..We explored mothers' knowledge and awareness of child injury prevention and sought to discover mothers' views about the best method of designing interventions to deliver appropriate child safety messages to prevent injury in the home...
- Qualitative research within trials: developing a standard operating procedure for a clinical trials unitFrances Rapport
College of Medicine, Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea SA2 8PP, UK
Trials 14:54. 2013..Qualitative data often contribute information that is better able to reform policy or influence design...
- Recommendations to improve physical activity among teenagers--a qualitative study with ethnic minority and European teenagersSinead Brophy
College of Medicine, Swansea University, Wales SA2 8PP, UK
BMC Public Health 11:412. 2011..To understand the key challenges and explore recommendations from teenagers to promote physical activity with a focus on ethnic minority children...
- Costs and effects of a 'healthy living' approach to community development in two deprived communities: findings from a mixed methods studyHelen A Snooks
CHIRAL, College of Medicine, Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea SA28PP, UK
BMC Public Health 11:25. 2011..We sought to assess feasibility, costs, benefits and working relationships of this HLA...
- Public involvement in suicide prevention: understanding and strengthening lay responses to distressChristabel Owens
Peninsula Medical School Universities of Exeter and Plymouth, Wonford House, Dryden Road, Exeter, Devon, EX2 5AF, UK
BMC Public Health 9:308. 2009....
- What influences student experience of Graduate Entry Medicine? Qualitative findings from Swansea School of MedicineFrances Rapport
Centre for Health Information, Research and Evaluation, CHIRAL, School of Medicine, Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea, UK
Med Teach 31:e580-5. 2009..There is a growing body of literature, predominantly quantitative in nature, regarding the influence of academic background on student achievement but little published information on students' views...
- Narrating uncertainties about treatment of mental health conditionsFrances L Rapport
Centre for Health Information, Research and Evaluation, School of Medicine, Swansea University, Grove Building, Singleton Park, Swansea, SA2 8PP, UK
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 45:371-9. 2010....
- "Convenient space" or "a tight squeeze": insider views on the community pharmacyF Rapport
School of Medicine, Centre for Health Information, Research and Evaluation CHIRAL, Swansea University, Grove Building, Singleton Park, Swansea SA2 8PP, UK
Health Place 15:315-22. 2009..Recent innovations such as consultation rooms lack clarity of intent amid the multiple functions that a busy community pharmacy demands...
- Obtaining consensus regarding patient-centred professionalism in community pharmacy: nominal group work activity with professionals, stakeholders and members of the publicHayley A Hutchings
Centre for Health Information Research and Evaluation CHIRAL, School of Medicine, Swansea University, Swansea, UK
Int J Pharm Pract 18:149-58. 2010..The aim of this study was to develop a ranked thematic list encompassing the positive and negative exemplars of patient-centred professionalism in community pharmacy...
- "Covering our backs": ambulance crews' attitudes towards clinical documentation when emergency (999) patients are not conveyed to hospitalA Porter
CHIRAL, School of Medicine, Swansea University, Swansea, SA2 8PP, UK
Emerg Med J 25:292-5. 2008..However, studies have suggested that documentation does not get completed for a large proportion of non-conveyed patients...
- Comparison Of iNfliximab and ciclosporin in STeroid Resistant Ulcerative Colitis: pragmatic randomised Trial and economic evaluation (CONSTRUCT)John G Williams
Swansea University Medical School, Swansea University, Swansea, UK
Health Technol Assess 20:1-320. 2016..The efficacy of infliximab and ciclosporin in treating severe ulcerative colitis (UC) is proven, but there has been no comparative evaluation of effectiveness...
- Successful development and testing of a Method for Aggregating The Reporting of Interventions in Complex Studies (MATRICS)Hayley A Hutchings
Patient and Population Health and Informatics Research PPHI, Swansea University Medical School, Institute of Life Sciences 2, Swansea University, Singleton Park, Swansea SA2 8PP, UK Electronic address
J Clin Epidemiol 69:193-8. 2016..To develop a tool for the accurate reporting and aggregation of findings from each of the multiple methods used in a complex evaluation in an unbiased way...