Affiliation: University College London
- Neuromuscular blockade and skeletal muscle weakness in critically ill patients: time to rethink the evidence?Zudin Puthucheary
Institute for Human Health and Performance, University College London, London, UK
Am J Respir Crit Care Med 185:911-7. 2012....
- The ACE gene and human performance: 12 years onZudin Puthucheary
University College London Institute for Human Health and Performance, London, UK
Sports Med 41:433-48. 2011..The ACE genotype is an important but single factor in the determinant of sporting phenotype. Much of the mechanisms underlying this remain unexplored despite 12 years of research...
- Genetic influences in sport and physical performanceZudin Puthucheary
UCL Institute for Human Health and Performance, London, UK
Sports Med 41:845-59. 2011..With the current state of knowledge, the field of genetic influences on sports performance remains in its infancy, despite over a decade of research...
- Skeletal muscle dysfunction in critical care: wasting, weakness, and rehabilitation strategiesZudin Puthucheary
Lane Fox Respiratory Unit, Guy s and St Thomas Foundation Trust and Kings College, London, UK
Crit Care Med 38:S676-82. 2010..This could potentially lead to targeted pharmacologic and nonpharmacologic strategies to treat, or even prevent, peripheral muscle wasting and weakness...
- Structure to function: muscle failure in critically ill patientsZudin Puthucheary
Institute for Human Health and Performance, University College London and Division of Asthma Allergy and Lung Biology, Kings College London, London, UK
J Physiol 588:4641-8. 2010....
- Character and temporal evolution of apoptosis in acetaminophen-induced acute liver failure*Lucia A Possamai
1Department of Hepatology, Imperial College London, London, UK 2Institute of Liver Studies at King s College School of Medicine at King s College Hospital, London, UK 3Institute of Human Health and Performance, University College London, London, UK 4Department of Asthma Allergy and Lung Biology, King s College London, London, UK 5Division of Critical Care Medicine, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
Crit Care Med 41:2543-50. 2013..To evaluate the role of hepatocellular and extrahepatic apoptosis during the evolution of acetaminophen-induced acute liver failure...