Affiliation: University of Manchester
- Suicide schemas in non-affective psychosis: An empirical investigationDaniel Pratt
School of Psychological Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
Behav Res Ther 48:1211-20. 2010..The suicide schema for the suicide group was more elaborate and extensive than for the non-suicide group, even when clinical measures were taken into account. Clinical and theoretical implications are discussed...
- Defeat and entrapment in schizophrenia: the relationship with suicidal ideation and positive psychotic symptomsPeter James Taylor
School of Psychological Sciences, 2nd Floor, Zochonis Building, University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL, England
Psychiatry Res 178:244-8. 2010..Secondary analyses suggested that suspiciousness in particular was linked to suicidal ideation. The results support a socio-cognitive model (The Schematic Appraisals Model of Suicide: SAMS) of suicide in psychosis...
- The subjective experience of participation in schizophrenia research: a practical and ethical issuePeter James Taylor
School of Psychological Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
J Nerv Ment Dis 198:343-8. 2010..The results support the view that mental health research in this group can be ethically viable...
- Effect of hopelessness on the links between psychiatric symptoms and suicidality in a vulnerable population at risk of suicidePatricia Gooding
School of Psychological Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK Manchester Health Science Centre MAHSC, Manchester, UK Electronic address
Psychiatry Res 230:464-71. 2015....
- Suicide in recently released prisoners: a population-based cohort studyDaniel Pratt
Centre for Suicide Prevention, University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PL, UK
Lancet 368:119-23. 2006..Several studies have been undertaken on suicide in custody, but few on suicide after the release from prison. We undertook a population-based cohort study to investigate suicide rates in recently released prisoners in England and Wales...