- A comparison of case-only designs for detecting gene x gene interaction in rheumatoid arthritis using genome-wide case-control data in Genetic Analysis Workshop 16
Geraldine M Clarke
Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, University of Oxford, Roosevelt Drive, Oxford, OX3 7BN, UK
BMC Proc 3:S73. 2009
..Porportional odds and multinomial methods provide new tools for identification of G x G interactions...
- Variability of gene expression profiles in human blood and lymphoblastoid cell lines
Josine L Min
Genetic and Genomic Epidemiology Unit, Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, Oxford, UK
BMC Genomics 11:96. 2010
- Goldsurfer2 (Gs2): a comprehensive tool for the analysis and visualization of genome wide association studies
Dept Bioinformatics, Wellcome Trust Centre, Oxford, UK
BMC Bioinformatics 9:138. 2008
..Finally significant associations need to be prioritised using functional and biological interpretation methods, browsing available biological annotation, pathway information and patterns of linkage disequilibrium (LD)...
- Marker selection for genetic case-control association studies
Fredrik H Pettersson
Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
Nat Protoc 4:743-52. 2009
..Publicly available web-based resources are utilized to browse and retrieve data, and software, such as Haploview and Goldsurfer2, is applied to investigate LD and to select tagSNPs...
- POPE--a tool to aid high-throughput phylogenetic analysis
Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, Roosevelt Drive, Oxford, OX3 7BN, UK
Bioinformatics 24:2778-9. 2008
..Intermediate steps can be visualized, modified and analyzed in order to assess and improve the underlying quality of orthology and paralogy assignments...
- GOLDsurfer: three dimensional display of linkage disequilibrium
Department of Organic Chemistry, Umea University, Sweden
Bioinformatics 20:3241-3. 2004
..Simultaneous presentation of LD measures, including recombination rate estimates and disease association statistics, helps to clarify LD patterns and facilitates interpretations based on multiple indices of local genetic data...
- Sequence signature analysis of chromosome identity in three Drosophila species
UCMP, Umea University, Umea, Sweden
BMC Bioinformatics 6:158. 2005
..Here, we present a new, unbiased, exhaustive computational method that was used to probe three Drosophila genomes for chromosome-specific sequences...