Affiliation: University of Birmingham
- Prevalence of autism spectrum disorder symptomatology and related behavioural characteristics in individuals with Down syndromeJo Moss
Cerebra Centre for Neurodevelopmental Disorders, School of Psychology, University of Birmingham, UK
Autism 17:390-404. 2013..Individuals with DS+ASD show broad similarities with individuals with idiopathic ASD with regard to ASD and behavioural characteristics but may also show some areas of subtle difference from this group. ..
- Delineating the profile of autism spectrum disorder characteristics in Cornelia de Lange and Fragile X syndromesJoanna Moss
Cerebra Centre for Neurodevelopmental Disorders, University of Birmingham, School of Psychology, Birmingham, Edgbaston, United Kingdom
Am J Intellect Dev Disabil 118:55-73. 2013..The findings have implications for intervention in genetic syndromes and conceptualization of autism spectrum disorder in the wider population...
- Characteristics of autism spectrum disorder in Cornelia de Lange syndromeJo Moss
Cerebra Centre for Neurodevelopmental Disorders, School of Psychology, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, UK
J Child Psychol Psychiatry 53:883-91. 2012..In this study we examine the ASD profile in CdLS in comparison to a matched group of individuals with ASD...
- Social anxiety in Cornelia de Lange syndromeCaroline Richards
School of Psychology, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT, UK
J Autism Dev Disord 39:1155-62. 2009..Individuals with CdLS demonstrate a heightened probability of anxiety related behavior during social interaction but only at the point at which social demand is high...
- Delineation of behavioral phenotypes in genetic syndromes: characteristics of autism spectrum disorder, affect and hyperactivityChris Oliver
Centre for Neurodevelopmental Disorders, School of Psychology, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT UK
J Autism Dev Disord 41:1019-32. 2011..Heightened levels of overactivity and impulsivity were identified in FXS, AS and SMS while low levels were identified in PWS. These findings confirm and extend previously reported behavioral phenotypes...