Mette M Mogensen
Affiliation: University of East Anglia
- Ninein is essential for apico-basal microtubule formation and CLIP-170 facilitates its redeployment to non-centrosomal microtubule organizing centres.Deborah A Goldspink
Open Biol 7:. 2017....
- The deaf mouse mutant whirler suggests a role for whirlin in actin filament dynamics and stereocilia developmentMette M Mogensen
School of Biological Sciences, University of East Anglia, Norwich, United Kingdom
Cell Motil Cytoskeleton 64:496-508. 2007..Our findings suggest that whirlin plays an important role in actin filament packing and dynamics during postnatal stereocilium elongation...
- The microtubule end-binding protein EB2 is a central regulator of microtubule reorganisation in apico-basal epithelial differentiationDeborah A Goldspink
School of Biological Sciences, University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7TJ, UK
J Cell Sci 126:4000-14. 2013..The spatiotemporal expression of EB2 thus dramatically influences microtubule organisation, EB1 and ACF7 deployment and epithelial differentiation. ..
- Foot-and-mouth disease virus 3C protease induces fragmentation of the Golgi compartment and blocks intra-Golgi transportZhigang Zhou
Norwich Medical School, Faculty of Medicine and Health, University of East Anglia, Norwich, United Kingdom
J Virol 87:11721-9. 2013..It is likely that the block of intra-Golgi transport is imposed by separate actions of 3C(pro), possibly through degradation of proteins required for intra-Golgi transport. ..
- The adenomatous polyposis coli protein unambiguously localizes to microtubule plus ends and is involved in establishing parallel arrays of microtubule bundles in highly polarized epithelial cellsMette M Mogensen
School of Life Sciences, University of Dundee, Dundee DD1 5 EH, United Kingdom
J Cell Biol 157:1041-8. 2002....