Affiliation: University of Leeds
- An erythematous nodule on the eyelidA Mitra
Department of Dermatology, Leeds General Infirmary, Leeds, UK
Clin Exp Dermatol 33:87-9. 2008
- High levels of fusidic acid-resistant Staphylococcus aureus despite restrictions on antibiotic useA Mitra
Department of Dermatology, Dewsbury and District Hospital, Dewsbury, UK
Clin Exp Dermatol 34:136-9. 2009..High rates of fusidic acid (FA)-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (FRSA) in patients with skin disease have been previously attributed to high usage of topical FA...
- A case of diffuse pilar leiomyoma or acquired smooth muscle hamartoma?A Mitra
Department of Dermatology, Dewsbury and District Hospital, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, UK
Clin Exp Dermatol 34:e145-7. 2009..We suggest the term 'diffuse pilar leiomyoma' may be more appropriate in this case, representing a new clinical variant of cutaneous pilar leiomyoma...
- Melanoma sentinel node biopsy and prediction models for relapse and overall survivalA Mitra
Section of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine, St James s University Hospital, Beckett Street, Leeds LS97TF, UK
Br J Cancer 103:1229-36. 2010..To optimise predictive models for sentinal node biopsy (SNB) positivity, relapse and survival, using clinico-pathological characteristics and osteopontin gene expression in primary melanomas...
- Congenital plaque on the chest. Diagnosis: solitary giant congenital juvenile xanthogranulomaT H Clayton
Department of Paediatric Dermatology, Leeds General Infirmary, Leeds, UK
Clin Exp Dermatol 32:613-4. 2007
- An asymptomatic pink plaque on the cheekA Mitra
Department of Dermatology, Princess Royal Hospital, Dermatology, Hull, UK
Clin Exp Dermatol 31:483-4. 2006
- 'Turkey ear': a diagnosis or a physical sign?C Williams
Br J Dermatol 157:816-8. 2007