J R McDermott
Affiliation: University of Manchester
- Leucocyte recruitment during enteric nematode infectionJ R McDermott
Immunology Group, School of Biological Sciences, Stopford Building, Oxford Road, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
Immunology 103:505-10. 2001....
- Mast cells disrupt epithelial barrier function during enteric nematode infectionJacqueline R McDermott
School of Biological Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester M13 9PT, United Kingdom
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 100:7761-6. 2003..These results provide the mechanism whereby mucosal mast cells mediate parasite expulsion from the intestine...
- Beta7 integrin-deficient mice: delayed leukocyte recruitment and attenuated protective immunity in the small intestine during enteric helminth infectionD Artis
Immunology Group, School of Biological Sciences, University of Manchester, GB
Eur J Immunol 30:1656-64. 2000..Furthermore, these results suggest that beta7 integrin-independent adhesion molecule interactions are deployed in the large but not small intestine during intestinal inflammation...
- Immune control of food intake: enteroendocrine cells are regulated by CD4+ T lymphocytes during small intestinal inflammationJ R McDermott
Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
Gut 55:492-7. 2006....
- Intraepithelial NK cell-derived IL-13 induces intestinal pathology associated with nematode infectionJacqueline R McDermott
Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, United Kingdom
J Immunol 175:3207-13. 2005..These data provide the first evidence that intestinal tissue restructuring during helminth infection is an innate event dependent on IL-13 production by NK cells resident in the epithelium of the intestine...