Affiliation: University College London
- Current treatment of follicular and low-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphomaD Linch
Department of Haematology, Royal Free and University College Medical School, London, UK
Anticancer Drugs 12:S5-9. 2001..Ongoing and future studies will define the optimal role of rituximab in treatment of low-grade NHL...
- Burkitt lymphoma in adultsDavid C Linch
Department of Haematology, Cancer Institute, University College London, 72 Huntley Street, London, UK
Br J Haematol 156:693-703. 2012..Further advances will be greatly facilitated by randomized trials, which will require international collaboration...
- Final analysis of the UKLG LY02 trial comparing 6-8 cycles of CHOP with 3 cycles of CHOP followed by a BEAM autograft in patients <65 years with poor prognosis histologically aggressive NHLDavid C Linch
NCRI UK Lymphoma Group, CRUK and UCL Cancer Trials Centre UCL, London, UK
Br J Haematol 149:237-43. 2010..0008). In conclusion, no survival benefit was demonstrated for an early autograft in first response...
- Comparison of CHOP versus CIOP in good prognosis younger patients with histologically aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphomaC Burton
Lymphoma Trials Office, University College London and CRUK Clinical Trials Centre, London, UK
Br J Haematol 130:536-41. 2005..0096). Overall survival for all patients was 65% in the CHOP arm and 56% in the CIOP arm (P=0.14). Results for eligible patients were comparable. CIOP containing idarubicin at a dose of 10 mg/m2 is clearly inferior to standard CHOP...
- Neurological complications following alemtuzumab-based reduced-intensity allogeneic transplantationI Avivi
Department of Haematology, University College London, Birmingham Heartlands Hospital, Birmingham, UK
Bone Marrow Transplant 34:137-42. 2004..This phenomenon may be possibly related to viral infection associated with delayed immunological recovery or immunological dysregulation caused by alemtuzumab-induced T-cell depletion...
- A phase III trial comparing R-CHOP 14 and R-CHOP 21 for the treatment of patients with newly diagnosed diffuse large B-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphomaD Cunningham
The Royal Marsden Hospital, London and Surrey, United Kingdom Cancer Research UK, London, United Kingdom MRC Clinical Trials Unit, London, United Kingdom Kent and Canterbury Hospital, Canterbury, United Kingdom Mount Vernon Cancer Centre, Northwood, United Kingdom Christie Hospital, Manchester, United Kingdom Western General Hospital, Edinburgh, United Kingdom Nottingham City Hospital, Nottingham, United Kingdom University College Hospital, London, United Kingdom
J Clin Oncol 27:8506. 2009..This randomised study was designed to evaluate the toxicity and survival outcomes achieved with the addition of rituximab to CHOP14 (R-CHOP14), as compared to standard therapy (R-CHOP21) in newly diagnosed DLBC NHL...
- Fludarabine, adriamycin and dexamethasone (FAD) in newly diagnosed advanced follicular lymphoma: a phase II study by the British National Lymphoma Investigation (BNLI)L Yung
Department of Haematology, University College London, UK
Br J Cancer 91:695-8. 2004..The high response rate has not translated into major improvements in failure-free survival and consideration must be given to alternative treatment modalities to consolidate the high rate of initial responses...
- Use of inflammatory symptoms to predict worse myelosuppression in aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL): Reanalysis of British National Lymphoma Institute (BNLI) study of CHOP versus PMitCEBO with or without granulocyte colony stimulating factorR Sharma
Imperial College, London, United Kingdom Cancer Research U K, London, United Kingdom Royal Marsden Hospital, London, United Kingdom University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
J Clin Oncol 26:20527. 2008..Elevated inflammatory markers have been associated with reduced hepatic drug metabolism. Recent data suggest that cancer associated inflammation reduces hepatic metabolism of cytotoxic drugs leading to increased toxicity...
- Application of the mantle international prognostic index (MIPI) to patients with mantle cell lymphoma treated with fludarabine/cyclophosphamide: Results from a UK NCRI Lymphoma Group studyS Rule
Derriford Hospital, Plymouth, United Kingdom Cancer Research UK and UCL Cancer Trials Centre, London, United Kingdom Southampton General Hospital, Southampton, United Kingdom University College Hospital London, London, United Kingdom
J Clin Oncol 27:8555. 2009..Data from a randomised phase II NCRI trial designed to assess the effect of adding rituximab to an all oral chemotherapy regimen has been used to validate the MIPI...
- Autologous stem cell transplantation for paediatric-onset polyarteritis nodosa: changes in autoimmune phenotype in the context of reduced diversity of the T- and B-cell repertoires, and evidence for reversion from the CD45RO(+) to RA(+) phenotypeL R Wedderburn
Paediatric Rheumatology Unit, Institute of Child Health and Department of Molecular Pathology, University College London, London, UK
Rheumatology (Oxford) 40:1299-307. 2001..Our data also show that 12 months after treatment these expanded T-cell clones were within the CD45RA(+) population, suggesting that reversion from the CD45RO(+) to the CD45RA(+) phenotype had occurred in vivo...