Affiliation: University of Oxford
- Population mixing and childhood leukaemia: Fallon and other US clustersL Kinlen
Br J Cancer 91:1-3. 2004
- Childhood leukemia, military aviation facilities, and population mixingLeo J Kinlen
Environ Health Perspect 112:A797-8. 2004
- Infections and immune factors in cancer: the role of epidemiologyLeo Kinlen
Cancer Epidemiology Unit, Gibson Building, Radcliffe Infirmary, Oxford OX2 6HE, UK
Oncogene 23:6341-8. 2004....
- Childhood leukaemia and ordnance factories in west Cumbria during the Second World WarL Kinlen
Cancer Research UK Epidemiology Unit, University of Oxford, Richard Doll Building, Roosevelt Drive, Headington, Oxford OX3 7LF, UK
Br J Cancer 95:102-6. 2006..The present findings are consistent with the results of the earlier study of rural construction projects and with the general evidence that marked rural-urban population mixing increases the risk of CL...
- A case-control study of childhood leukaemia and paternal occupational contact level in rural SwedenL Kinlen
CRC Cancer Epidemiology Research Group, University of Oxford, The Radcliffe Infirmary, Oxford OX2 6HE, UK
Br J Cancer 86:732-7. 2002....
- Childhood leukaemia, nuclear sites, and population mixingL Kinlen
Cancer Epidemiology Unit, University of Oxford, Richard Doll Building, Headington, Oxford, OX3 7LF, UK
Br J Cancer 104:12-8. 2011..Of the five established CL excesses near nuclear sites, four are associated with significant PM; in the fifth, the Krummel power station in Germany, the subject has not been thoroughly investigated...
- Obituary: Richard Doll (1912-2005)Leo Kinlen
Leo Kinlen is in the Cancer Epidemiology Unit, Richard Doll Building, Roosevelt Drive, Headington, Oxford OX3 7LF
Nature 438:41. 2005
- Sir Richard Doll, epidemiologist - a personal reminiscence with a selected bibliographyLeo Kinlen
Br J Cancer 93:963-6. 2005