H I Keen
Affiliation: University of Leeds
- The development of a preliminary ultrasonographic scoring system for features of hand osteoarthritisH I Keen
Academic Unit of Musculoskeletal Disease, Chapel Allerton Hospital, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
Ann Rheum Dis 67:651-5. 2008..We aimed to develop a preliminary US hand OA scoring system, initially focusing on relevant pathological features with potentially high reliability...
- Can ultrasonography improve on radiographic assessment in osteoarthritis of the hands? A comparison between radiographic and ultrasonographic detected pathologyH I Keen
Academic Unit of Musculoskeletal Disease, Chapel Allerton Hospital, Chapeltown Road, Leeds LS7 4SA, UK
Ann Rheum Dis 67:1116-20. 2008..This study aimed to compare the detection of osteophytosis and joint space narrowing (JSN) by US and conventional radiography (CR) in OA of the hand...
- Assessing single joints in arthritis clinical trialsHelen I Keen
School of Medicine and Pharmacology, University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
J Rheumatol 36:2092-6. 2009..Because of emerging drug candidates and modalities targeting individual joints, the ongoing work of this SIG is providing the evidence base that can be used to establish a core domain set to incorporate as outcomes in future studies...
- A systematic review of ultrasonography in osteoarthritisH I Keen
School of Medicine and Pharmacology, Royal Perth Hospital, Perth, WA, Western Australia
Ann Rheum Dis 68:611-9. 2009..In recent years there has been a focus on the validity and utility of ultrasonography in demonstrating joint pathology, although this has largely focused on inflammatory arthritis...
- Optimising ultrasonography in rheumatologyH I Keen
School of Medicine and Pharmacology, Royal Perth Hospital Unit, University of Western Australia, Perth, WA, Australia
Clin Exp Rheumatol 32:S-13-6. 2014..This review summarises the work undertaken to date, ongoing work and future challenges of optimising the role of ultrasonography in rheumatology. ..
- Remission induction comparing infliximab and high-dose intravenous steroid, followed by treat-to-target: a double-blind, randomised, controlled trial in new-onset, treatment-naive, rheumatoid arthritis (the IDEA study)J L Nam
Institute Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Medicine, Leeds Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Leeds, and NIHR Leeds Musculoskeletal Biomedical Research Unit, LTHT, Leeds, UK
Ann Rheum Dis 73:75-85. 2014..In disease modifying antirheumatic drug (DMARD)-naive early rheumatoid arthritis (RA), to compare the efficacy of methotrexate (MTX) and infliximab (IFX) with MTX and intravenous corticosteroid for remission induction...