Affiliation: University Hospital of Wales
- Development of a parent version of the Manchester-Minneapolis quality of life survey for use by parents and carers of UK children: MMQL-UK (PF)Hayley A Hutchings
School of Medicine, Swansea University, Swansea, UK
Health Qual Life Outcomes 6:19. 2008....
- The use of the SF-36 questionnaire in adult survivors of childhood cancer: evaluation of data quality, score reliability, and scaling assumptionsRaoul C Reulen
Centre for Childhood Cancer Survivor Studies, University of Birmingham, Department of Public Health and Epidemiology, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 2TT, UK
Health Qual Life Outcomes 4:77. 2006..The aim of this paper was to determine whether the SF-36 questionnaire is a valid and reliable instrument in assessing self-perceived health status of adult survivors of childhood cancer...
- Measuring quality of lifeChristine Eiser
Department of Psychology, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK
Arch Dis Child 92:348-50. 2007..Although the assessment of QoL in children remains challenging, its value is increasingly recognised by both researchers and clinicians...
- HRQOL implications of treatment with dexamethasone for children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)Christine Eiser
Cancer Research UK Professor of Child Health Psychology, Child and Family Research Group, Department of Psychology, University of Sheffield, Western Bank, Sheffield, United Kingdom
Pediatr Blood Cancer 46:35-9. 2006..We compared the HRQOL and behavior in children randomized to receive both these agents...
- Measurement properties of the UK-English version of the Pediatric Quality of Life Inventory 4.0 (PedsQL) generic core scalesPenney Upton
Department of Psychology, University of Sheffield, UK
Health Qual Life Outcomes 3:22. 2005..This study developed a UK-English version of PedsQL generic module and assessed its performance in a group of UK children and their parents...