David Izquierdo Garcia
Affiliation: University of Cambridge
- Comparison of methods for magnetic resonance-guided [18-F]fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography in human carotid arteries: reproducibility, partial volume correction, and correlation between methodsDavid Izquierdo-Garcia
Wolfson Brain Imaging Centre, University of Cambridge, Box 65, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge, CB2 0QQ, UK
Stroke 40:86-93. 2009..We used MRI to correct carotid plaque FDG uptake for partial volume error...
- Carotid plaque inflammation is associated with cerebral microembolism in patients with recent transient ischemic attack or stroke: a pilot studyRamez Reda Moustafa
Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 3:536-41. 2010..We hypothesized that microembolic signals (MES) on transcranial Doppler will be associated with carotid plaque inflammation on (18)F fluorodeoxyglucose positron-emission tomography (FDG PET) in recently symptomatic patients...
- Quantification of receptor-ligand binding potential in sub-striatal domains using probabilistic and template regions of interestNatalia Del Campo
Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
Neuroimage 55:101-12. 2011....
- FDG-PET can distinguish inflamed from non-inflamed plaque in an animal model of atherosclerosisJohn R Davies
Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, University of Cambridge, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Cambridge, UK
Int J Cardiovasc Imaging 26:41-8. 2010....
- Watershed infarcts in transient ischemic attack/minor stroke with > or = 50% carotid stenosis: hemodynamic or embolic?Ramez R Moustafa
Stroke Research Group, Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
Stroke 41:1410-6. 2010..However, no study so far has directly addressed these conflicting scenarios...