- EasyDIAg: A tool for easy determination of interrater agreementHenning Holle
Department of Psychology, University of Hull, Hull, UK
Behav Res Methods 47:837-47. 2015..Additional tools are included to facilitate the development of coding schemes and rater training. ..
- Gesture facilitates the syntactic analysis of speechHenning Holle
Department of Psychology, University of Hull Hull, UK
Front Psychol 3:74. 2012..This suggests that only visual emphasis produced with a communicative intention in mind (that is, beat gestures) influences language comprehension, but not a simple visual movement lacking such an intention...
- Functional and structural brain differences associated with mirror-touch synaesthesiaHenning Holle
Department of Psychology, University of Hull, UK Electronic address
Neuroimage 83:1041-50. 2013..In addition, the synaesthetes showed hypo-activity when watching touch to a dummy in posterior SII. We conclude that the secondary somatosensory cortex has a key role in this form of synaesthesia...
- Neural basis of contagious itch and why some people are more prone to itHenning Holle
Department of Psychology, University of Hull, Hull HU6 7RX, United Kingdom
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:19816-21. 2012..We speculate that the habitual activation of this central "itch matrix" may give rise to psychogenic itch disorders...
- Integration of iconic gestures and speech in left superior temporal areas boosts speech comprehension under adverse listening conditionsHenning Holle
University of Sussex, Department of Psychology, Falmer, Brighton, UK
Neuroimage 49:875-84. 2010..The present data extends results from previous gesture-speech integration studies in showing that pSTS/STG plays a key role in the facilitation of speech comprehension through simultaneous gestural input...