Kirstie L Haywood
Affiliation: University of Warwick
- Recommendations for exercise adherence measures in musculoskeletal settings: a systematic review and consensus meeting (protocol)Melanie A Holden
Arthritis Research UK Primary Care Centre, Keele University, Keele ST5 5BG, UK
Syst Rev 3:10. 2014....
- Assessing fatigue in ankylosing spondylitis: the importance of frequency and severityKirstie L Haywood
Royal College of Nursing Research Institute, Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AL, UK
Rheumatology (Oxford) 53:552-6. 2014..The aim of this study was to explore the value of assessing fatigue frequency and its relationship with fatigue severity in a UK cohort of AS patients...
- Continence specialists use of quality of life information in routine practice: a national survey of practitionersKirstie L Haywood
Royal College of Nursing Research Institute, School of Health and Social Studies, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL, UK
Qual Life Res 18:423-33. 2009..To survey continence specialists (CSs) about their assessment practice including their use of quality of life (QoL) information, perceived barriers, benefits and training needs...
- Evaluation of ankylosing spondylitis quality of life (EASi-QoL): reliability and validity of a new patient-reported outcome measureKirstie L Haywood
RCN Research Institute, School of Health and Social Studies, University of Warwick, Coventry, UK
J Rheumatol 37:2100-9. 2010..There is currently no universally accepted measure of quality of life in ankylosing spondylitis (AS). Our objective was to develop and evaluate a patient-reported outcome measure of quality of life in AS, EASi-QoL...
- Quality and acceptability of patient-reported outcome measures used in chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomyelitis (CFS/ME): a systematic reviewKirstie L Haywood
Royal College of Nursing Research Institute, School of Health and Social Studies, University of Warwick, Coventry CV4 7AL, UK
Qual Life Res 21:35-52. 2012....
- EuroQol EQ-5D and condition-specific measures of health outcome in women with urinary incontinence: reliability, validity and responsivenessKirstie L Haywood
Royal College of Nursing Research Institute, School of Health and Social Studies, Warwick University, Coventry CV4 5AL, UK
Qual Life Res 17:475-83. 2008....
- Patient and public involvement in patient-reported outcome measures: evolution not revolutionSophie Staniszewska
Royal College of Nursing Research Institute, University of Warwick, Coventry, UK
Patient 5:79-87. 2012..We consider the potential for patients to be involved in a much wider range of methodological activities in PROM development working in partnership with researchers, which we hope will promote paradigmal evolution rather than revolution...