Affiliation: University College London
- Computer-assisted learning in undergraduate and postgraduate rheumatology educationI Haq
Academic Centre for Medical Education, Royal Free and University College Medical School, University College London, 4th Floor Holborn Union Building, Archway Campus, Highgate Hill, UK
Rheumatology (Oxford) 42:367-70. 2003..An Internet and Medline search was performed to assess the educational content of rheumatology websites and also their effect on learning in the undergraduate and postgraduate setting...
- A career in rheumatologyInam Haq
University College London
BMJ 326:S157. 2003
- OsteoarthritisI Haq
Academic Centre for Medical Education, University College London
Postgrad Med J 79:377-83. 2003..The paper also discusses the challenges for developing good quality outcome measures for use in large scale multicentre clinical trials for new osteoarthritis treatments, especially disease modifying osteoarthritis drugs...
- Effect of ethnicity and gender on performance in undergraduate medical examinationsInam Haq
Academic Centre for Medical Education, Royal Free and University College Medical School, London, UK
Med Educ 39:1126-8. 2005..To assess the effect of ethnicity and gender on medical student examination performance...
- Exploring the underperformance of male and minority ethnic medical students in first year clinical examinationsKatherine Woolf
Academic Centre for Medical Education, Division of Medical Education, Royal Free and University College Medical School, UCL Archway Campus, 4th Floor, Holborn Union Building, Highgate Hill, London, N19 5LW, UK
Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract 13:607-16. 2008..Results were unlikely to be due to examiner bias, as the machine-marked unadjusted written exam results showed significant sex and ethnic differences...
- Validation of MSAT: an instrument to measure medical students' self-assessed confidence in musculoskeletal examination skillsPirashanthie Vivekananda-Schmidt
Primary Care Sciences Research Centre, Keele University, Keele, UK
Med Educ 41:402-10. 2007..We present a new musculoskeletal self-assessment tool (MSAT) that allows students to assess their confidence in their skills in and knowledge of knee and shoulder examination...