C M Halloran
Affiliation: University of Liverpool
- PANasta Trial; Cattell Warren versus Blumgart techniques of panreatico-jejunostomy following pancreato-duodenectomy: Study protocol for a randomized controlled trialChristopher M Halloran
National Institutes of Health Research Liverpool Pancreas Biomedical Research Unit and Clinical Directorate of General Surgery, Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospitals NHS Trust and the University of Liverpool, Liverpool, L69 3GA, UK
Trials 17:30. 2016..The aim of this study is to examine if these findings remain within a randomized setting...
- Serum cytokine biomarker panels for discriminating pancreatic cancer from benign pancreatic diseaseVictoria E Shaw
NIHR Liverpool Pancreas Biomedical Research Unit, Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospital NHS Trust, Department of Molecular and Clinical Cancer Medicine, University of Liverpool, Liverpool L69 3GA, UK
Mol Cancer 13:114. 2014..We investigated whether combinations of serum cytokines, used with logistic disease predictor models, could facilitate the detection of pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDAC)...
- ChroPac-trial: duodenum-preserving pancreatic head resection versus pancreatoduodenectomy for chronic pancreatitis. Trial protocol of a randomised controlled multicentre trialMarkus K Diener
University of Heidelberg, Department of General, Visceral and Transplantation Surgery, Heidelberg, Germany
Trials 11:47. 2010..A multicentre randomised trial to confirm these results is needed...
- Gene therapy for pancreatic cancer--current and prospective strategiesC M Halloran
Department of Surgery, Royal Liverpool University Hospital, 5th Floor UCD Building, Daulby Street, Liverpool, L69 3GA, UK
Surg Oncol 9:181-91. 2000..Gene delivery systems, genetic targets, and combined gene delivery with chemotherapy are discussed in the context of pancreatic cancer treatment...
- Carbohydrate antigen 19.9 accurately selects patients for laparoscopic assessment to determine resectability of pancreatic malignancyC M Halloran
Division of Surgery and Oncology, School of Cancer Studies, University of Liverpool, Liverpool, UK
Br J Surg 95:453-9. 2008..The present prospective study assessed the strategy of using carbohydrate antigen 19.9 (CA19.9) levels to select patients for L-LUS...
- Complications of pancreatic cancer resectionC M Halloran
Department of Surgery, Royal Liverpool University Hospital, UK
Dig Surg 19:138-46. 2002..The best way to improve outcome is to concentrate pancreatic cancer care in regional specialist centres...