Affiliation: University of Warwick
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG) feeding in elderly people with diabetes resident in nursing homesR Gadsby
Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick CV4 7AL
J Nutr Health Aging 17:16-8. 2013..K., to describe their degree of disability, co-morbidities and to estimate medication costs of these residents...
- Setting research priorities for Type 1 diabetesR Gadsby
Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick, Oxford, UK
Diabet Med 29:1321-6. 2012....
- The future use of liraglutide: implications of the LEAD-2 study for treatment guidelines in type 2 diabetesRoger Gadsby
Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick, Coventry, UK
Prim Care Diabetes 4:139-44. 2010..Data from Phase III trials evaluating liraglutide are presented here in the context of the role of GLP-1 receptor agonists in NICE guidelines...
- Nausea and vomiting in pregnancy: an association between symptoms and maternal prostaglandin E2R Gadsby
GP Nuneaton and Warwick University, Coventry, UK
Gynecol Obstet Invest 50:149-52. 2000..Maternal serum levels of the candidate agents PGE2, IL-1beta, and TNFalpha were measured. The study shows a positive relationship between NVP and maternal serum PGE2 levels in early pregnancy...
- Epidemiology of diabetesRoger Gadsby
Centre for Primary Health Care Studies, The University of Warwick, CV4 7AL, Coventry, UK
Adv Drug Deliv Rev 54:1165-72. 2002..Society and individuals will demand the development of effective treatments but individuals will also demand that these treatments be delivered in a compliant friendly manner...
- Frequency of self-monitoring of blood glucose in patients with type 2 diabetes: association with hypoglycaemic eventsAndrew Farmer
Department of Primary Health Care, University of Oxford, Oxford, UK
Curr Med Res Opin 24:3097-104. 2008..In addition, the study aims to investigate the association of SMBG and self-reported episodes of low blood glucose...
- Becoming pregnant: exploring the perspectives of women living with diabetesFrances Griffiths
Health Sciences Research Institute, Warwick Mediical School, University of Warwick, Coventry, CV4 7AL
Br J Gen Pract 58:184-90. 2008..Most women enter pregnancy with inadequate blood glucose control. Interview studies with women suggest the concept of 'planned' and 'unplanned' pregnancies is unhelpful...
- Insulin initiation in primary care for patients with type 2 diabetes: 3-year follow-up studyJeremy Dale
Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick, Coventry, United Kingdom
Prim Care Diabetes 4:85-9. 2010....
- Managing patients with type 2 diabetesRoger Gadsby
Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick
Practitioner 252:18-9, 21. 2008
- New treatments for type 2 diabetes--the DPP4 inhibitorsRoger Gadsby
Warwick Medical School, University of Warwick, Institute of Education, Gibbet Hill Road Coventry, Warwickshire CV4 7AL, United Kingdom
Prim Care Diabetes 1:209-11. 2007..Another DPP4 inhibitor vildagliptin is due to be launched soon, and there are several others in the pipeline. This article gives an overview of this new class of medications...
- Advising adults with type 1 diabetesRoger Gadsby
Warwick Medical School
Practitioner 250:12-5. 2006
- Thiazolidinedione therapy: the benefits of aggressive and early use in type 2 diabetesJane E B Reusch
Denver Research Institute, Denver Veterans Administration Medical Center, Denver, CO, USA
Diabetes Technol Ther 5:685-93. 2003..This paper reviews the rationale and evidence for early combination therapy including a thiazolidinedione in improving glycemic control, and considers the potential for such aggressive therapy in reducing diabetic complications...
- Ticking of a time bombRoger Gadsby
Practitioner 246:221. 2002